No announcement yet.

Let's stop making accuses for the Sugar Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
    you are right.he is old as hell lmao.however,just remember back when they were promoting the fight and hyping mosleys destruction of hands of plaster and saying that this was going to be the biggest fight of floyds life.lmao
    It work for promotion because it was true.What did you feel about the Pac Cotto fight because I felt more of a gimmick from that fight.Pac P4P trying to make a name in the WW div by fighting the Num 4 fighter in the WW div and not the num 1 guy who was Mosley?

Comment

No excuses needed. He lost fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        LOL. I tried not to make an excuses but all the people that watch the fight see shane get tired after round 2, we can't hide what we see.
        I could be wrong, but I don't think Mosley was physically tired. I think he was drained mentally. Shane couldn't figure Floyd out, and he was getting countered almost everytime he decided to throw a punch. I think he was just in no mans land and couldn't figure out how to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          What happened in the Margarito fight? If anybody was going to make Shane look "old" it was a pressure fighter like Margarito. Age is a convenient excuse. If Mosley had KO'd Mayweather in that second round his age never would have been brought up.
          Margarito was made to order for Shane. He is the opposite of Mayweather in almost everyway. No doubt that it was an awesome performance for Mosley, but it was against the right guy a year and a half ago. I'm sure there are a lot of people changing directions after the fact, but I never gave Shane any chance against Mayweather from the moment it was signed.

And of course if Mosley had stopped Floyd in the second round it would be a whole different story. But he couldn't get the job done and looked like a tired 38 y/o with dead legs every single round after that.

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
            I could be wrong, but I don't think Mosley was physically tired. I think he was drained mentally. Shane couldn't figure Floyd out, and he was getting countered almost everytime he decided to throw a punch. I think he was just in no mans land and couldn't figure out how to get out.
            I have to agree he never switch back to being aggressive.He got caught up to much in the gameplan which was to box.But he was never gonna beat Mayweather just boxing him.He had to maul May too and do some dirty boxing.May just was on and Mosley was off had nothing to do with age.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              Shane knew everything he had to do to win the fight.He just could not do it because May was the overall better Boxer.
              Gotdamn it Rome!!!!!!! You are a gentleman and a scholar my man. We need more fans like you homie. That's one of the realest things I've ever typed potna, no lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Margarito was made to order for Shane. He is the opposite of Mayweather in almost everyway. No doubt that it was an awesome performance for Mosley, but it was against the right guy a year and a half ago. I'm sure there are a lot of people changing directions after the fact, but I never gave Shane any chance against Mayweather from the moment it was signed.

And of course if Mosley had stopped Floyd in the second round it would be a whole different story. But he couldn't get the job done and looked like a tired 38 y/o with dead legs every single round after that.

Ok, I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  Shane knew everything he had to do to win the fight.He just could not do it because May was the overall better Boxer.

I give you props for this Rome knowing you're a Shane fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Gotdamn it Rome!!!!!!! You are a gentleman and a scholar my man. We need more fans like you homie. That's one of the realest things I've ever typed potna, no lie.
                    First comes the respect of the game the love of the sport.Then comes love of the fighter.I always love Shane for how he fought and who he fought.But Mayweather showed he was smarter in and out of the ring.I always respected Mayweather as a fighter but always question who he fought.But he fought the toughest fight he could have took other then Pac and won very impressively tip my hat for the Money Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                      I give you props for this Rome knowing you're a Shane fan.
                      Thanx man but if you love the sport you have to give props to the fighters who deserve it when they deserve it.May made history Hat's off to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X