Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Beats Down Lee Purdy For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not an Alexander fan, I think he is boring, but yesterday he stood in front of Purdy all night and punched him at will. Although Purdy didnt really return fire at all. He did what he was suppose to do. Congrats on the win for Alexander and hope he gets Kahn next.

Comment

It was beautiful to see Devon commit to the combinations. Just hope he uses this style more often bc it equals more money down the line, if all keeps going well.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
        Purdy had so much energy to run his mouth but did a horrendous job as a fighter. He had alexander in front of him but wasn't throwing punches. Boring fight.
        Yeah, he started to look stupid talking trash to Devon between rds when all he did was cover up.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
          People give Devon no respect. He stays in the pocket, throws 80 power, punches a round, and doesnt clinch and you hate them. However, you hate when he boxes. You all are just haters.

And on top he had a hurt hand.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          How about the Maidana fight, i think it was 112 clinches the entire fight

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            How about the Maidana fight, i think it was 112 clinches the entire fight
            I was talking about this fight. Everyone complained that all he does is hit and clinch, but yet he didn't clinch once last night and everyone still complains.

Comment

Alexander impressed me with his 1 handed display. Purdy was covering up for a reason, guys. I'm still mad how he did Maidana, but this was an all around impressive performance.

Comment

Working...
              X