No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Sorry to interrupt your faggy race and social issue debate but can we get back to stating why we hate other posters and would possibly want to perform rough sodomy on them.
    Shi t is sooooo old.

That sully mofo that let BoZz kick the crap outta him. Put him on my list too....

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      when you're saying "nIIggers" on facebook or twitter or wherever the hell it was posted, you're a racist.

there's really no reason for you to deny it. nobody will believe you! your best bests are to either embrace it, or change your ways.
      Funny how people that act and talk like a racist and then claim they aren't. It's like the people that talk behind your back and don't have the courage to say it to your face.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        i try not to be racist. we all have our biases. i love a good italian red sauce and some home made pasta. sue me.

i'd have more respect for him if he just came out and said it:
        "i'm racist. here is why."
        on some level you've got to respect a man's right to a perspective. on another, i don't like to see him offending people.

hiding it gets him nowhere.
        I actually told him and the rest of them this on Twitter,i hate closet racist if you gone be something be it all the way not half way

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Sorry to interrupt your faggy race and social issue debate but can we get back to stating why we hate other posters and would possibly want to perform rough sodomy on them.
          thats what im hoping for, lol, many people responding are say racial slurs aswell but im not gonna call them out for it, lol, they can call be mexican bean breath or whatever these guys have said or ****k but i dont give a ****, lol, they can tell me go bakk to mexico, lol, it dont bother me, lol, people need to just mature or they will always be sensitive and make a mess over something that can simply be ignored, lol,

im always posting **** and trolling , lol, many people use race on me and i dont ever talk about race or get angry about people saying bad things about my race, lol, there will always be rascist and closet rascist, lol,, people should just learn to post around these crazy guys, lol,

by the way, i dont give a **** if you guys call me anything, lol, call me a ******, a loser, lol, whatever, lol, lol, ill thank you for it , lol, ill tell you something like god bless you guys, lol

by the way, lol, to many of you sensitive basterds, lol, you need to grow up, lol, by the way, lol, yall can kiss my blakk azz while likking my white nuts, lol, take care, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
            I actually told him and the rest of them this on Twitter,i hate closet racist if you gone be something be it all the way not half way
            stop being sensitive homie, lol, you sound like a closet rascist aswell at times but i never accuse you for it, lol, i might sound like a closet rascist to others but the problem is on them, lol, if i am or am not, lol, we do not know for sure, lol,

i remember there were times you were most likely on this top 5 most hated list cause everyone accused you of being a rascist, lol, true story, lol, i disagreed with them cause i dont know you personally and i dont think youre no rascist, lol

Comment

• Next mothafuka to call me white devil, sir, gringo, or cracker, or any version of the above is going to hear my whine about it for the next 30 days.

Comment

• Trolls that dwell in NSB. There are way too many of them.

Frank Ducketts and Check_Hooks are two prime examples from both ends of the spectrum: (Floyd-Broner butt lover vs. Floyd hater/Pac fart sucker).

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Trolls that dwell in NSB. There are way too many of them.

Frank Ducketts and Check_Hooks are two prime examples from both ends of the spectrum: (Floyd-Broner butt lover vs. Floyd hater/Pac fart sucker).
                  those two are really bad.

i once sent frank ducketts some green k with some funny message to go along with it and he gets back to me with "don't threaten me, i'm a tough guy" i am paraphrasing of course but that was this gist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Next mothafuka to call me white devil, sir, gringo, or cracker, or any version of the above is going to hear my whine about it for the next 30 days.
                    good morning you crispity, crunchy, Kracka!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Next mothafuka to call me white devil, sir, gringo, or cracker, or any version of the above is going to hear my whine about it for the next 30 days.
                      Corrupt Cracka.

Change it.

Comment

Working...
                      X