Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Mayweathers returned, no one gives a fluke anout the Pacqiauo fight at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, like this kinda thread is what we need around here, stfu.

Comment

i had forgot till you reminded me

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Ring p4p rankings
        19th March 2007

1. Mayweather
        2. Pacquiao
        3. Rafa Marquez
        4. JM Marquez
        5. Winky Wright
        6. Jermain Taylor
        7. Bernard Hopkins
        8. Joe CALZAGHE
        9. Marco Antonio Barrera
        10.Ricky Hatton

Yea, Pac wouldn't have ever been on the list of Floyd stayed active.

If Player A (1st place) gets 3,000 people saying he's the Heisman winner and Player B (2nd place) gets 2 people saying he's the Heisman winner. Tell me how it's a close call between Player's A & B?

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          U can't forget u have his name on ur sig Hahahahah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            Is that why it's sold out already? Lol
            arum and glodenboy both do this for their fights then resell the tickets and give away the rest dont be a stupid cheerleader.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
              So you think that was a good OP?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                If Player A (1st place) gets 3,000 people saying he's the Heisman winner and Player B (2nd place) gets 2 people saying he's the Heisman winner. Tell me how it's a close call between Player's A & B?
                So you're saying it only took 2 votes to get Pacquiao the #2 spot on the ring's p4p list? Since '03 Pac has been a top 10 p4p dispite the fact that Mayweather was active and on the list as well. Dumbass said Pac wouldn't even make the rankings if Mayweather was active, a statement I disproved with my facts. Now in typical *****, fighting over who gets to blow Floyd first, fashion, you jumped to his aid to make yourself an idiot, just like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  arum and glodenboy both do this for their fights then resell the tickets and give away the rest dont be a stupid cheerleader.
                  But ur the one with the skirt on lol... Wow I wish Im one of the lucky one who gets a free ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    But ur the one with the skirt on lol... Wow I wish Im one of the lucky one who gets a free ticket.
                    just hang out in front the gates your chances are a s good as any.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      wtf are you talking about?

he was responding to the guy saying "pac wouldn't even be rated on the p4p list"

pac was also rated on the p4p list before floyd retired. had been on there for years.

genius.

Comment

Working...
                      X