Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    We were until you started disregarding facts for your own biased viewpoints.
    Jedi, clarification - Sim is not actually aware that he is talking Klitlickery so fluently.

Vitali 'my eye is fine' and 'Lewis is 37 years old so at his worst' are both opinions to Simmy. Lewis numerical age and Lewis birthdate are an opinion to Simmy as opposed to the fact they obviously are to you and me and everyone else.

If someone is not aware of what they are doing or the fault that they keep saying, they shouldn't be blamed for it.
    Last edited by DreamFighter; 04-08-2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Question: Would Lewis give Wladimir an equally brutal beat down?

Comment

• This was a fun thread. Imdazed and Jedi went off!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Question: Would Lewis give Wladimir an equally brutal beat down?
          Back then Lewis would have blitzed him for an early stoppage. Today? Lewis would most likely be out boxed in the most boring heavyweight fight of all times.

Comment

• The real question is.....how many actually watched the fight? It's a trend here by people going n voting based off hate/opinions without watching the fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
              The real question is.....how many actually watched the fight? It's a trend here by people going n voting based off hate/opinions without watching the fights.
              You could be right. But how would you ever know?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                You could be right. But how would you ever know?
                Because I actually seen some of those fights and they say something completely different than that. It's really easy to spot them actually.

Comment

The real question is.....how many actually watched the fight? It's a trend here by people going n voting based off hate/opinions without watching the fights.
                  most people here didn't watch the fight or any other Klitschko or Lewis fights.
                  I agree that most voting is based off hate/opinions. Whenever somebody tries to discuss something like defense, blocking, punching technique all of a sudden majority have nothing to say.
                  It's also funny how a lot of people are twisting the truth and say things like Lewis was in his 40s when he fought Vitaly or Vitaly took the fight on 2 days notice.
                  That reminds me of this clip:
                  Last edited by A_Jeffrey; 12-03-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Because I actually seen some of those fights and they say something completely different than that. It's really easy to spot them actually.

I've watched all there fights, doesn't stop Klit stans from disagreeing with me.

Comment

• ATG classic NSB thread.

Imdazed brutalised Someone88, Simurgh and that condescending **** Edgarg.

I had to laugh when I read this beauty:

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      Mate, I am not hardcore Klitschko fan.
                      This guy dedicates his life defending his boyfriends on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X