No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales' Return: Jorge Barrios is Also in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales' Return: Jorge Barrios is Also in Play

WBC junior welterweight champion Erik "Terrible" Morales wants to close the year with another victory, by making the first defense of his title on the 10th of December. It was previously mentioned that Anthony Crolla is a possible opponent, but now former champion Jorge Barrios is being mentioned as well. Barrios was scheduled to face Morales on September 17th in Las Vegas, but legal issues in Argentina prevented him from leaving the country. Crolla, like Barrios, was at one point scheduled to face Morales on the same September date.

[Click Here To Read More]

Erik Morales must be Sulaiman's illegitimate son lol! Morales gets every ****in break by the WBC all the way back to when the WBC "lost" Pacquiao's blood test and forced him to give blood one day before their first fight. And you know they poisoned Matthysse!! lol

Comment

i like it

I like the way Morales shows that old school mentality of fighting. He just doesn't want to sit around and cherry pick fights and try to make the most money. He's just fighting whoevers out there thats on his level and willing to fight. I wish some of these others superstars had the same mentality and would fight 3 times a year

Comment

Fuck Barrios, he can die in a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Fuck Barrios, he can die in a fire.
          wow !! why?

And btw.... *REPORTED*

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            wow !! why?

And btw.... *REPORTED*

They'll ban you, before they ban me...True story.

And, read about Barrios. If you going to be on a boxing forum. Try to follow more than just one guy and anything that relates to that one guy.

Comment

just tell me what Barrios did, you mother****er !!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                just tell me what Barrios did, you mother****er !!

No, why don't you research it and read about it. Go....

Comment

I love Eric, but CROLLA?! He's not even 140!! And only British 135 Level...Sulaiman is making it easy...

Comment

And, then also add the beating he gave I think his son it was...Dude is just a scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                    X