Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are a disgusting person if you are happy that Tony was injured.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    One has nothing to do with the other.
    yeah it does. it lies in reason. one minute you try and sound like a martyr's advocate and in the next you sound like a nazi.

i wouldn't expect you to understand that though.

Comment

Ricans are mad cause they thought Margo was gonna get k.o. by Pacman. Sorry, but Margo is no Cotto.

Margo= Heart & Balls

Cotto= Quitter.

Please, don't compare these two. It's an insult to Tony! Wepa.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
        exactly

Not exactly! I think Ricans are fruity excuses for hispanic peopple but I would never wish injury or death upon any of the fighters from that god forsaken island. Wanting them to take an ole fashioned ass whipping is one thing. But jumping up and down and cheering when they get injured? Nah dude I have a soul!

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
          Yeah, I didn't wish death on her I was just pointing out that she's a quitter like her husband.
          werent you the same guy posting on a thread wit a guy talking about cotto's dad even thou he is dead

Comment

Not exactly! I think Ricans are fruity excuses for hispanic peopple but I would never wish injury or death upon any of the fighters from that god forsaken island. Wanting them to take an ole fashioned ass whipping is one thing. But jumping up and down and cheering when they get injured? Nah dude I have a soul!
            your so prejudice

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Thriller View Post
              yeah it does. it lies in reason. one minute you try and sound like a martyr's advocate and in the next you sound like a nazi.

i wouldn't expect you to understand that though.
              Thinking Ricans are fuking stupid and useless does not mean i want genocide commited on them. Come on man stop being stupid and stop putting words in my mouth.

Comment

werent you the same guy posting on a thread wit a guy talking about cotto's dad even thou he is dead
                Tony's brother is whooping Cottos dad right now!

Comment

Pistol Whip claims he is a cop but he really is a security guard at a fruit stand in Tijuana. He is butt hurt that Margo lost and now is going to get his anger off on PRs. He pretends that he knows it all but he really doesn't

Comment

Not exactly! I think Ricans are fruity excuses for hispanic peopple but I would never wish injury or death upon any of the fighters from that god forsaken island.
                    Wanting them to take an ole fashioned ass whipping is one thing.
                    But jumping up and down and cheering when they get injured? Nah dude I have a soul!

i know you're real emotional right now, but, what? you're not even making sense.

i gained some respect for tony after that fight, but watching some of his fans **** on cotto/pr etc as if they had anything to do with it is pathetic.

Comment

Thinking Ricans are fuking stupid and useless does not mean i want genocide commited on them. Come on man stop being stupid and stop putting words in my mouth.
                      i accomplish more than you so if im useless what does that makes you

Comment

Working...
                      X