Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: If Rios Beats Me, I Will Not Retire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: If Rios Beats Me, I Will Not Retire!

Manny Pacquiao has insisted he will not hang up his gloves even if he loses his third straight fight against Brandon Rios later this month.

The 34-year-old expects to overpower the American in Macau as he looks to bounce back from defeats to Timothy Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez.

Bradley ended Pacquiao's seven-year, 15-fight winning run with a controversial split decision victory in June 2012, and the Filipino great was then knocked out in the sixth round by Marquez six months later.

But Pacquiao declared he still has the desire to compete at the highest level, and he feels no added pressure to get his career back on track in his WBO welterweight title bout against Rios on November 23.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he loses to Rios, few will still recognize him as an elite fighter and his earning potential will vastly drop. Even if he doesn't retire, his career won't ever be the same.

Comment

War Pacquiao

Comment

It depends on how he loses..............

That said,

WAR PACKY OWL!!!!!!!

Comment

Pac isnt the WBO champion so this isnt a title fight

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Pac isnt the WBO champion so this isnt a title fight
            They are fighting for the WBO "international" welterweight title

Comment

Pacquiao should do a mayweather "safety first".... NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                They are fighting for the WBO "international" welterweight title
                2 guys coming off loses fighting for a title is sad. Another crap belt to further dilute what it means to be a champion

Comment

When he loses, he will become a semi-journeyman that other up and comers can tune-up against. It is all good.

Comment

It's not important win or lose as much the way he will win or lose!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X