Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao went to China to see a doctor about a chin injury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao went to China to see a doctor about a chin injury?

I just heard this rumor on a show, apparently Pacquiao was supposed to travel to another destination but he ended up going to see a doctor in China because there is some problem with his chin. This news was apparently leaked by someone in his camp.

I'm wondering if this is the real reason why Arum doesn't want Pacquiao to fight in the US again - it could be that he might not pass the medical exam?

Anyone got any more info on this alleged chin problem and trip to China?

If it's true, it makes a certain sense for Pacquiao to go to China because if he visited a US or Filipino doctor then the news would be all over the place already, plus it might explain Arum's reluctance to stage a US fight again.

Update: Here's the link, go to 1 hour 19 minutes to hear the rumor..

Last edited by F!x; 01-19-2013, 10:59 AM.

Talk about Jumping to Conclusions.

Comment

stop making **** up...

Comment

Marquez's Dinamita demolished Pacquiao's iron chin.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Talk about Jumping to Conclusions.
          piecing together a puzzle, no conclusions have been reached, we dont even know if the rumor is true

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            stop making **** up...
            its not made up by me, stop reacting like a child.. a host on a youtube show mentioned the rumor, i dont know if its true or bull

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
              its not made up by me, stop reacting like a child.. a host on a youtube show mentioned the rumor, i dont know if its true or bull
              wow a host on you tube huh ?... what a tit

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                wow a host on you tube huh ?... what a tit
                they interviewed one fighter, one trainer/fighter and a hbo commentator on the same show which lasted nearly 3 hours..

Comment

Ohhh man, a rumor with no source. You are right now as credible as the lorax, who speaks for the trees

Comment

After Marquez hit him I thought Pacroid chin was sent flying out the ring and landed in another losers lap "Mitt Romney"....

Comment

Working...
                    X