No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Marquez !!
    Pacman, you had a good run but I think you should hang it up.
    You got nothing else to prove.

Comment

• Well Peded up fighters does make for more entertaining fights, but I just can't believe JMM isn't on PEDs, the guys 39 frickin years old and a lightweight, and look at him. My opinion only.

Comment

• Pacquiao's fire was fading i think it just got put out completely cant be half in this port. So sad to see but AMAZING Marquez that was a masterful bait and KTFO right hand in what look like was going to be a Manny show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          KO of the 21st century.
          LOLOL The KO felt in Manilla

Comment

• That's what the P.A.C.T.A.R.D.S like to call getting Hattonized

Comment

• Marquez #1 of mexico now all time. #1 p4p now the opponent he just beat. Lol peds people now. Like marquez said if i would of had a physical strenght and conditioning coach when i startes i would of been much better

Comment

• Brilliant career by Pacquiao. Congratulations to Marquez!

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, that's what politics does to anyone..

Comment

• That was just a perfect right hand.

The Gayweather crowd will act like Pacquiao got dominated, and blah blah blah, but Manny Pacquiao is still a more exciting fighter than their guy.

*******s will disappear for a few days and then formulate excuses.

Fact is, Manny got a little overconfident, a little careless, because he was starting to dominate the contest. That is a FACT. Not an opinion, straight up FACT. JMM courageously found a way to stay on his feet, stayed focused, and when the perfect moment presented itself, he landed a Hall of Fame punch. The lottery shot that every fighter dreams of setting up. He did it against his arch rival. That's also a FACT.

There will be a 5th fight. The action was too good for there not to be another one. Mayweather was never planning on fighting Pacman anyway, and JMM isn't a big enough draw to go anywhere else. Might as well fill the void with something.

Comment

• I havent yelled that much since i was 9. WOWWWWW

Comment

Working...
                      X