No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Rios is on Pacquiao's List, Not Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
    Another blown up 140 lb.. Lol funny how nobody ever mentions that or the fact that the o ly reason one gets a fight with pacquiao is only if they're sign to top Rank
    rios is naturally bigger than pacquiao is. that said, i can't see why rios would want to fight pac he should know he will get stopped and prolly take way too much punishment cause he has too much heart.

Comment

These are in the fights that boxing needs Pac-vs-Ria. Not NO king of head butts boring ass Bradley. Go fight Kendall Holt Bradley I would like to see him drop you a few more times.

Comment

They stay duckin.....

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          Looks like bob arum want to finally cash out with Pacquaio.
          Pac will smash Rios.....KO in 4 rounds tops.....it'll be almost as bad as the Hatton fight.

Comment

Bradley should drop the WBO belt and Top Rank. He's taking a very, very bad rap for the fight, which in all honesty I think is hurting his ability to find work/matches. (I know he passed on a fight with Peterson and I think he did that out of protest). Meanwhile, the judges who actually scored the the fight have tip toed out of the picture and are letting Timothy Bradley be the scapegoat for their work. Top Rank and the WBO have done nothing to help Bradley in this situation, its just him and his team against the whole boxing world. If Top Rank and the WBO aren't going to stand by their boxer/champion, Timothy should just drop TR and the WBO.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              They don't want to anywhere near Bradley would be my guess.
              1. Over 90% of the viewers thought Pacquiao won and it resulted in another black eye for boxing. Even the Mayweathers said Pacquiao easily beat Bradley.

2. Because their last fight left a bitter taste to fans, the PPV of a rematch is projected to do worse. Bradley didn't even gain new fans after the fight.

3. Tim Bradley is a ghost! Where is he?? He supposedly "beat" one of the top P4P fighters and he is nowhere to be found. If the man really beat Pacquiao even if it was close, he would be the toast of the town and there would've been a media blitz surrounding his name. As a result, people would be clamoring for a rematch. None of this happened.

If their first fight was close, I would be in favor of a rematch. But it was just a horrible decision. Pacquiao vs. Rios would be a WAR and the most fan-friendly fight to date. I'm all for it!!

Comment

Easy fight for Pac to bad Mayweather won't step up to the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
                  1. Over 90% of the viewers thought Pacquiao won and it resulted in another black eye for boxing. Even the Mayweathers said Pacquiao easily beat Bradley.

2. Because their last fight left a bitter taste to fans, the PPV of a rematch is projected to do worse. Bradley didn't even gain new fans after the fight.

3. Tim Bradley is a ghost! Where is he?? He supposedly "beat" one of the top P4P fighters and he is nowhere to be found. If the man really beat Pacquiao even if it was close, he would be the toast of the town and there would've been a media blitz surrounding his name. As a result, people would be clamoring for a rematch. None of this happened.

If their first fight was close, I would be in favor of a rematch. But it was just a horrible decision. Pacquiao vs. Rios would be a WAR and the most fan-friendly fight to date. I'm all for it!!
                  Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

dont wanna see that or pac jmm 4.. but really who on top rank is there for him to fight since the floyd fight wont happen

Comment

Pacquiao would demolish Rios!

Comment

Working...
                      X