Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm The Only Option For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm The Only Option For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Former champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero continues to push for a 2012 showdown with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. Guerrero is currently rehabbing a shoulder injury and ready to get back in the ring as soon as possible. Mayweather already has a scheduled date of May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, but no opponent has been finalized.

[Click Here To Read More]

hes just gonna pull-out a week before the fight with a tummy-ache like he did for the Maidana fight

Comment

I like robert,But i would prefer khan or canelo to fight floyd if he cant get
      manny.Would like robert to get a tune up and fight maidana or rios.

Comment

This guy sounds so desperate for a paycheck. Nobody knows who you are outside of hardcore boxing fans, you haven't beaten any slightly known name in boxing, Floyd would never fight you.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          hes just gonna pull-out a week before the fight with a tummy-ache like he did for the Maidana fight
          actually guerrero was hurt.

he had to have surgery.

you do know that maidana was the one who faked an injury to pull out of a fight (or two) right?

Comment

daud yordan...........

Comment

mayweather will spank his assguerrero's ass too. i'd ovetoseeguerrero vs amouth khan. plus mayweather vs canelo would be a good one .money sure as hell won't be accused of fight old,and shot fighters that are not at their best. canelo is a championhatsbigger,taller,stronger,and definitely younger.

Comment

It'll be a joke if this fight happens.Talk about blemishing your legacy.

Comment

Guerrero needs to STFU already. someone has convinced him that he is a world beater or something

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X