Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why should the age of a c0ck entering a teenage girl matter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Some ppl don't approve of interracial couples or gay couples, should they be illegal because of it?
    thats hardly comparable...at least to me it isnt

if my sister was 12-15 and some 20+ guy like her teacher tried to get in her pants she would probably have sex with him because she likes the attention of an older more mature man. however teenage behavior is often impulsive and temperamental so if it were a well considered choice it would be a different story but if it would be something she'd regret for the rest of her life thats different

gay people are genetically disposed to being attracted to people of the same sex and interracial couples are often frowned upon because of racial heuristics

pedophilia is definitely something panda condemns
    Last edited by -PANDA-; 04-13-2011, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Some ppl don't approve of interracial couples or gay couples, should they be illegal because of it?
      in gay marriages and interracial couples both partners are most likely adults, and mentally and emotionally developed.

I'm not arguing with your initial post, but that was a dumb comparison. An older dude messing with a young girl is different, as the girl is not fully developed mentally, nor is she emotionally up to par with an adult. She's still going to developmental changes. Thus, the reason the law is intact. Personally, I think it's Bull****. I'm 19, yet if I **** with a girl under 18 i'm to be considered a pedo? What the **** kind of logic is that? So when I was 17 I could **** with a 15 or 16 year old, and be perfectly fine to stick my dick in them, but a year later i'm considered a pedo?

Society is composed of many bull**** laws.

Comment

It's all to do with the question of consent and whether or not a person is able to give informed consent and how active the older party is in manipulating that individual. The numbers are somewhat arbitrary but it comes down to this: A line needs to be drawn, that's where they drew it.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          If my daughter is banging old men Ive failed as a parent.
          teenagers are prone to manipulation and trends because they often experience insecurities...it could be ur failure as a parent but it could also be a guy for example promising her everything she's dreamt of just to hit it

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            thats hardly comparable...at least to me it isnt

if my sister was 12-15 and some 20+ guy like her teacher tried to get in her pants she would probably have sex with him because she likes the attention of an older more mature man. however teenage behavior is often impulsive and temperamental so if it were a well considered choice it would be a different story but if it would be something she'd regret for the rest of her life thats different

gay people are genetically disposed to being attracted to people of the same sex and interracial couples are often frowned upon because of racial heuristics

pedophilia is definitely something panda condones
            I am just using it as a comparison to relationships some ppl have problems with, I am not getting into the whole mental and emotional aspect being older doesn't always make you smart and cagey anyway.

I am just talking on strict reason here, either they can't consent at all or they should be able to consent to anything sexual, otherwise the law is inconsistent because they are consenting to the same act either way regardless of the persons age.

Comment

So something about "sex laws" thing doesn't make much sense to me.

A teen girl deemed legally mature enough to consent to letting another teen boy rail her but when the c0ck has been around a few more years she is a "child" being "victimized".

Don't see the difference really, the same act going on, c0ck entering the sweet young fresh teen poon so why does the age of the c0ck it matter?

Also why is the mere thought of wanting to bang teen girls wrong? When I was 18 there was nothing legally wrong about me railing a 15 or 16 year old but I guess after some date on the calender my interests and natural instincts should have just changed abruptly huh?
              Would you let this rusty screw:

be used with this shiny one?

As much as possible you wont. End thread/

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                It's all to do with the question of consent and whether or not a person is able to give informed consent and how active the older party is in manipulating that individual. The numbers are somewhat arbitrary but it comes down to this: A line needs to be drawn, that's where they drew it.
                that's the problem, there really is no "clear" line drawn. in miami, you could be 18, and screw a 17 year old, and go to jail. however in detroit, for example, a 30 year old could screw a 16 year old, and have no legal ramifications. or better yet, that same 18 y.o. could screw the same 17 y.o., and be fine.

if nothing else, they need to simplify the **** across state lines.

Comment

Dude, just go out and meet women. Stop being a ***** and going after little girls.

Comment

i'm with kungfu panda on this.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                      Dude, just go out and meet women. Stop being a ***** and going after little girls.
                      I have a grown woman I am just raising questions is all because yes there are some very sexy high school girls, the only problem is I get older and they stay the same age........yes they do.

Comment

Working...
                      X