Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arabian and African countries offer PACQUIAO-MAYWEATHER a guaranteed purse of $50M ea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabian and African countries offer PACQUIAO-MAYWEATHER a guaranteed purse of $50M ea

Do you think this fight will happen?

would be nice if it happened in Dubai

Comment

what about the Africans use that money to feed a few people.

Comment

Mayweather wants as much money on the table so he can push back on Pac again about the tests....without the tests i dont belive Floyd thinks he can beat Pacman so this fight wont happen unless Floyd feels he has the advantages....and its pretty clear he doesnt feel he has advantages or he wouldnt be carrying on like he is...

so NO i dont think the fight will happen unless Pac says yes to the tests.

Comment

Floyd isn't going to fight outside the USA. He's talked about England, but there's no way he'd fight in the Middle East

HBO aren't sending their damn production team to UAE or some ****. When would they fight? 10am?

This isn't Thrilla in Manila, guys. Things don't work like that anymore.

Pac-JMM III in Singapore would be a neat thing, but this fight will be in Vegas. This is Floyd we're talkin about.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Floyd isn't going to fight outside the USA. He's talked about England, but there's no way he'd fight in the Middle East

HBO aren't sending their damn production team to UAE or some ****. When would they fight? 10am?

This isn't Thrilla in Manila, guys. Things don't work like that anymore.
            think you make a great point. Floyd wont fight outside Vegas. i think you are probably right too.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              this......

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Mayweather wants as much money on the table so he can push back on Pac again about the tests....without the tests i dont belive Floyd thinks he can beat Pacman so this fight wont happen unless Floyd feels he has the advantages....and its pretty clear he doesnt feel he has advantages or he wouldnt be carrying on like he is...

so NO i dont think the fight will happen unless Pac says yes to the tests.
                What?
                they'd both be taking the same tests...
                What advantages would those be?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  as an African i was thinking the same thing. It wont happen though especially in Arab countries where "leaders" are only a protest away from being kicked out.

Comment

you can say the same thing for the united states....

Comment

Working...
                    X