Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: If Klitschko is Ready, I'll Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: If Klitschko is Ready, I'll Knock Him Out!

WBA heavyweight champion David Haye is ready to fight WBO/IBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko in the fall. Haye is going to make a mandatory defense of his title on May 21 in England. The opponent will likely end up as Ruslan Chagaev or Alexander Povetkin. Following the May defense, Haye is considering the option of one more fight in the fall and then he wants to retire from boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]

Funny, we hear this before every non klitschko fight.

Comment

I dont know what to think of this anymore. I believe he wants the fight, but the huge egos of both parties are getting in the way. Its just become frustarting. I do think Haye would KO Wlad quite easily. It would probably go a little like the Harrison fight, both reluctant to throw for a whie, they Haye using his quick hands and quick feet to get past the jab and get on the inside

Comment

these guys need to just fight.

Comment

From the UK...

I really couldn't care less about Haye anymore.

His talk about Klitschko was only ever to get his name out there.

And it's still done for the same reason. He won't fight either.

Comment

yeah im done with haye. ill still drop a comment or two every now and then to fire his flaming ass up. **** him, he don't want it - he ain't a fighter, he's a businessman, a decently smart one, but very unethical, and NOBODY has paid the price more from haye's gain, THEN HIS FANS.

Comment

Povetkin, then Wlad is good.

Comment

i'm tired of haye's cheap talk. let me know when he signs the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
                  Povetkin, then Wlad is good.
                  But before that it was "Harrison then Wlad is good" before that it was "Ruiz then Wlad is good" before that was Valuev and before that he was saying Monte Barrett then Wlad and we all said " THAT'S GOOD". It ain't good anymore it's damn boring and I'm sick of spending my hard earned cash on another nothing fight that has been built up to look like it's a worthy klitschko substitute. Both parties are as guilty as the other. All I say is fuck all these duckers and give people like Carl Froch the pay checks and recognition he deserves!!!

Here endeth the rant.

Comment

Its Klitschkos with the cheap talk.

they promised they would face Haye,what have they done?.

Wladimir is fighting though choice,a no name no experience,no skill newb. to the pro ranks.

and he has signed for the summer aswell,agaisnt a former light heavyweight with no KO power at heavyweight,who has been hurt by slow plodding arreola!.(and one who isnt as fast as Haye either)

Haye still has his year free so Wlad could still change his mind and fight for july 2nd.

Haye agreed to sign the contract,but wlad wanted to throw the fight out the window by saying he will fight chisora so close to thier fight,and then fight adamek so close afterwards and block up his calander to duck Haye even more.

Tell me what Wlad. did to make the fight happen this time??.When it comes to such a mega fight and unification fight,you have to concede something.

Haye wants wlad over vitali,wlad has the ring and more titles,he has the no1 ranking,hes considered prime,and he has no heart and no chin.

Vitali is older and less prime,hes only got 1 belt.But should Haye beat him,and by KO/TKO him,then everyone would be convinced he would have destroyed Wladimir.

Wladimir doesnt want to fight Haye,certantly not before vitali does.

Chageav already been stated by the WBA to not fight before being haye's mandatory,and british board have said he wouldnt be passed im sure,why is it taking so long to announce the decision!.

Haye v Povetkin is an okay match up,on paper its close,but in reality,Haye beats him up and knocks him out(just wait till you see it before claiming im talking nonsense!)

i dont see why if haye fights 1 in september/october,and beats them,that he wont change his mind and decide to fight the other one early next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X