Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever smoke weed? If so what age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad gave me my first hit when I 5. Just blowbacks at first then moved onto joints and bongs when I was 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
      No offence boxingscene potheads.........
      So you're a pillhead?

Comment

Been Smoking hi Grade from when me was 18...
        Late starter but use to drink sensimilla from when i was a youth....

Dont touch Hash Dont Drink Dont touch anyother substances
        just the good Ting...

Alaska,Dutch,Northen Lights,NYC Diesal (Which is my fav in the Dam right now) Kush,Tushung peng,and when im in the UK its pure Cheese Bud one of the baddest strains around...

I've imported it been locked up for it Grown it
        now i let my little Homeys rock that **** and i sit back and get my Tings off them...

Babylon cant stop Ganja from Bun Up!!

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
          What people are doing what!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf, how can you tell the difference? how do you know what's good weed or not? and what happens when you smoke that tainted, glass weed?
          Break the Bud in half smell it from the middle..Fruity aroma your smelling for..Look for the THC to be blinging off that muthafuker but most of all have a one pop off it and see how it tastes..Best Buds are like Fruits...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Break the Bud in half smell it from the middle..Fruity aroma your smelling for..Look for the THC to be blinging off that muthafuker but most of all have a one pop off it and see how it tastes..Best Buds are like Fruits...
            Have you tried salvia, Gully?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              Have you tried salvia, Gully?
              I was thinking what that is D when i first seen you mention it..
              Not sure what it is Mate

Comment

I was thinking what that is D when i first seen you mention it..
                Not sure what it is Mate
                It's a legal herb, but don't let that fool you.

£30 per 3.5g

Makes you trip big time, watch the videos I posted earlier. You definitely need a sitter with you and one who isn't a dick. If you watch the second video those guys he was with were dicks and ruined his trips.

Some people say it's better then weed.

Comment

Comment

No but I drink Orange Juice.

Comment

Man this post further reminds me that I"m never theere when the deals going down. My homie usually checks the ****(a real pothead and weed connoseuir) what should I look for to tell if it's good or bad weed? are buds that big clotted ****? and how do I break it apart to check if there is stems and seeds in it?

Comment

Working...
                      X