Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta lose 5lbs in 2 months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you do much running? if not, do some. You can easily lose 5lbs after a few decent runs.

or go find some steps and sprint up to the top, jump back down - all the way - landing on both feet at the same time. next set, jump every step and squat after each jump then run back down. keep doing it, hands up and throw a few punches to feed your imagination.

and don't do weights.

Comment

im so mind boggled right now im 21 years old had my medical which said im 198cm tall i just use converted cm to feet which = 6ft5! i thought i was 6ft3 probably why i weigh so much and im so skinny

Comment

Get a jump rope, find a heated room (85 to 88d) get 5 pascks of chewing gum, and a plasic suit! Start jumping 5 min rounds and on your 45 sec break spit an spit an spit. Only rinse with water and nothing swallowed. Work 5 rounds in the morning and 3 rounds at night within 3 days you'll lose your 5 lbs. When you rehydrate you do it slowly only using 4 to 5 oz of water. You can also hit the hot shower with hot dark tea and a big scoop of vicks vapor rub in hot water in a sink. Put a towell over your head and very slowly inhale the vapors. Sip the tea as the hot shower is running and again when you rehydrate you add fluids slowly and small amounts. Skipping and spitting is the easiest way to shed fluids, I can get off 3 pounds in an hour, from a skeleton HA! Ray

Comment

Lose 11 lbs. in two months? Run (4-6 miles per day), do your boxing workout (1-2 hours), and spar (4-6 rounds). Two months is a ridiculous (in a good way) amount of time two lose that weight. Make sure to wear a jacket, or tuck in your shirt, when you workout in order to get rid of excess water weight. Realistically, you will be losing those ten pounds by losing water weight and by taking in the same amount of foods per day, in order to monitor your weight. It will be a gradual process, but effective. Eat healthy & natural foods (chicken, fish, eggs, vegetables & fruit, beans, oats, green tea), and drink lots of water (1 gallon) in order to stay hydrated for workouts. You should be able to lose that quantity of water with boxing and running workouts. Plus, your body will regulate your water intake and get rid of unnecessary amounts by way of pissing.

This system will not dehydrate you. For instance, I used this system for four weeks starting at 165 lbs. and weighed in at 155 lbs. for my fight. I did not feel dehydrated at all. I am 5'11. I am not skinny, however, since I eat a lot of junk food when not in training. Right now, I am around 165-170 lbs. and would like to fight again in a couple of weeks under 150 lbs. Given enough time, the system works. I haven't worked out in three weeks (ear infection) but will start again on Monday with this program.

Unless you are doing all this stuff already, you should be fine. However, if you are already doing this stuff, you are probably going to have to dehydrate yourself hardcore and starve yourself. This is not a good idea.

Comment

Don't cut the water weight until the last few days.

And yes, if you are in good shape you could easily cut it with water weight alone (maybe "easy" isn't the correct word, but you know what I mean).

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
              im so mind boggled right now im 21 years old had my medical which said im 198cm tall i just use converted cm to feet which = 6ft5! i thought i was 6ft3 probably why i weigh so much and im so skinny
              lmao 198 and you're trying to make middleweight? mate...go to 81 i can barely keep the 75 kg limit and i'm 187

when the body is growing the only thing you can do is grow with it, you'll hurt yourself going down to 75 and most likely get stopped because of how you will drain yourself, friendly advice but do not fight at 75, your height and reach advantage will dominate at 81

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                lmao 198 and you're trying to make middleweight? mate...go to 81 i can barely keep the 75 kg limit and i'm 187

when the body is growing the only thing you can do is grow with it, you'll hurt yourself going down to 75 and most likely get stopped because of how you will drain yourself, friendly advice but do not fight at 75, your height and reach advantage will dominate at 81
                I must agree with this, all the more so because he doesn't know how to cut weight.

It may be able to be done, but if you don't have your methodologies down and don't have an idea of your own limitations and means, you'll likely hurt yourself by trying.

However, if you do it the right way and lose the weight gradually, eat a lean diet. Make sure to get enough carbs and protein, but the key is to take in less than you work off. Some skinless chicken breast or white fish, brown rice, and high vitamin green vegetables, together with intense workouts, for instance, may give you the results you want.

But don't over do it.

Comment

Working...
                X