Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Public Schools want to allow Muslim prayers but not the Lord's prayer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a serious question about your thread.

Do you really think they will bring prayer in even though they have banned Christmas from the public schools here?

Literally banned it, and kids are told to avoid wearing red and green during the month of December. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
      This is Tim Horton's alt:

you have no idea. half of my life is raising funds for one cause or another, i am the last person to accuse of not taking responsibilty.

cue ball.

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post

Do you really think they will bring prayer in even though they have banned Christmas from the public schools here?

Literally banned it, and kids are told to avoid wearing red and green during the month of December. :/
        Nope, not a chance in hell. the most that will happen is that the punkass city councillors will bend and allow a prayer room for all who want to attend (meaning muslims) and hindu, white, black, parents will be ruffled for a while and just accept it.

unless fat ass Mayor Ford puts down his KFC double double and vetoes....

Comment

No you see, only Muslims are allowed to do everything, because we dont want to upset the poor Muslims. They dont have to follow Canadian law and rules, they have special rules.

What do you think will happen if you move to a Muslim country and start drinking asking for strippers and talking about "YOUR RELIGION" and "YOUR BELIEFS"? You will be beheaded. But when they come to Canada they dont care about this country or its laws, we have to "adopt" and make them "feel at home".

There was a good article published about the Islamification of Canada, its a pretty good read and I was surprised that Canadian media even published it.

Have you seen CityTV lately? Look at who their hosts/presenters are, very very few are left from the 80's/90's.

Same thing that happened to UK is happening to Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            you have no idea. half of my life is raising funds for one cause or another, i am the last person to accuse of not taking responsibilty.

cue ball.
            Can you raise me some funds? I need to buy a Kilo

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              All the kool jews are white though

Comment

Have you seen CityTV lately? Look at who their hosts/presenters are, very very few are left from the 80's/90's.
                get the hell out of here - they have been recycling their people for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  the guys bulge is smaller than triggerhapppy's.

Comment

No you see, only Muslims are allowed to do everything, because we dont want to upset the poor Muslims. They dont have to follow Canadian law and rules, they have special rules.

What do you think will happen if you move to a Muslim country and start drinking asking for strippers and talking about "YOUR RELIGION" and "YOUR BELIEFS"? You will be beheaded. But when they come to Canada they dont care about this country or its laws, we have to "adopt" and make them "feel at home".

There was a good article published about the Islamification of Canada, its a pretty good read and I was surprised that Canadian media even published it.

Same thing that happened to UK is happening to Canada.
                    I send my children to Catholic school, because I want them to learn Catholicism, so I guess my next question to you would be; would you find it offensive if there was a Muslim schools in the same fashion as there is Catholic schools?

I live in Mississauga, not to far from the Khalsa (I think I spelt it right, sorry if not) School.

Comment

I send my children to Catholic school, because I want them to learn Catholicism, so I guess my next question to you would be; would you find it offensive if there was a Muslim schools in the same fashion as there is Catholic schools?

I live in Mississauga, not to far from the Khalsa (I think I spelt it right, sorry if not) School.
                      there are muslim schools.

fyi. i don't if it's for nights and weekends but i ride my bike passed one every day.

Comment

Working...
                      X