No announcement yet.

say what you want about kimbo, dude has massive power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I am gonna enjoy it when Marcus Rhode or someone like that blasts him out.
    I wonder how many fights before he is ko'd by a random club fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I wonder how many fights before he is ko'd by a random club fighter.

I think the over/under is 2.

But they are gonna milk him so I will say he gets it in his 3rd fight.

Comment

Kimbo is a good streetfighter. In the ring he lacks the refinement to compete on any serious level.

As for his power, yes he can whack, but real elite power is usually perfected through refined technique, except in the case of a natural freak like Julian Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I think the over/under is 2.

But they are gonna milk him so I will say he gets it in his 3rd fight.
          I might take some bets on him getting stopped by his 5th pro fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
            his technique might suck, might have a **** chin, no stamina, keeps himself squared up, defense suck, whatever... you cannot deny that the man has massive power, massive natural power (that rivals vitali and wlad) if he just works on his other stuff he can be a pretty decent force in the HW
            I also think he will be able to hang with most HW and would make a fight with Wlad interesting to say the least. He might not be great at a bunch of things but he got famous by knocking people out cold so.....

And there is no ground aspect to boxing which is why Kimbo was a big Bimbo in the croctagon. He will easily breeze through most of these lazy slow guys that consider themselves HW contenders. Guys like Adamek, Haye, and Arreola should be able to bust him up pretty good though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I also think he will be able to hang with most HW and would make a fight with Wlad interesting to say the least. He might not be great at a bunch of things but he got famous by knocking people out cold so.....

And there is no ground aspect to boxing which is why Kimbo was a big Bimbo in the croctagon. He will easily breeze through most of these lazy slow guys that consider themselves HW contenders. Guys like Adamek, Haye, and Arreola should be able to bust him up pretty good though.

All you really have to do is throw straight shots and he's toast.

He's not getting far enough to even fight a contender.

And I'd bet all of my points he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                Kimbo is a good streetfighter. In the ring he lacks the refinement to compete on any serious level.

As for his power, yes he can whack, but real elite power is usually perfected through refined technique, except in the case of a natural freak like JulianJackson.
                Julian Jackson had great technique.

Comment

I want to see Kimbo fight Monk Foreman and Evander. Or a dream fight with Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                  X