Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people deserve to catch a beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people deserve to catch a beating?

On average, I'd say that at least 85% of people I encounter on a good day deserve to catch a solid asskicking.

I'm talking being thrown down to the ground and having their guts kicked into their throats.

Dumbasses, **** whores, guys that cut you off, dickheads at the park when you're playing sports, your boss, your coworkers and pretty much everyone in general including stupid ****ers in your very own family.

If you had to estimate, what % of people deserve to have their ass kicked?

Pole to cumm.
    0-20% (I'm a *****)
    0.00%
    20-40% (I'm a *****)
    0.00%
    40-60% (My balls just dropped)
    0.00%
    60-80% (now you're getting it)
    0.00%
    80-100% (A REAL MAN™ JUST ENTERED THE ROOM)
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Im confused because the line between catching a stiff right hook and a beating is blurry. At least 95% need a punch to the teeth at least though.

Comment

Well, I want to kick a lot of people's butts that's for sure. I'm actually very nice on here. If posters knew me for real, they'd think I need anger management. I've almost stabbed my own best friend, i've wanted to fight my own father, i've shoved my mother off, i've beaten my older brother up.

But that was when I was going through my little rage of life last year. I'm feeling better now, i'm acting more friendly towards people, barely. I'm making moves, i'm staying busy, i'm no longer stuck in here all day.

I think this all started when I was told I can't box anymore. I just wanted to beat everyone up. Drained a chunk of my life away. Like a shark bit me. I feel like RunW/Knives right now.

Comment

BTW, real man or not..100% of people need to get punched in their mouth. Except [sexy]women, and children.

Comment

there are a lot of people who deserve a good straight right to the chops.

but curb stomping them may be a bit much.

however i can agree that majority of people should be put in check....political correctness over rules sometimes.

nothing worse than when someone is acting like a complete and utter dick in public and everyone just sits around and acts like they dont hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Im confused because the line between catching a stiff right hook and a beating is blurry. At least 95% need a punch to the teeth at least though.
            No man, that's letting them off easy. I'm talking a prolonged beating that forces them to rethink their world view.

A beating like the one Riz got to make him believe in God.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I feel like RunW/Knives right now.
              Don't look at me, look at Mack.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i luv ppl so i'd do with the first option.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                  No man, that's letting them off easy. I'm talking a prolonged beating that forces them to rethink their world view.

A beating like the one Riz got to make him believe in God.
                  that was a spiritual beating from an evangelist

not the same thing

Comment

If this forum is in anyway a good sample of ppl who need to be sucking cheese burgers through a straw for a while I would say that about 90%.

Especially children, they think its cool to be so ****in noisy in public places.

Comment

Working...
                    X