Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez vs Marcos Maidana.. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me
    i win this one. we win this one.

those are two of my bloodbrothers. they were both supposed to lose to victor ortiz. they both made him quit. they earned their paygrades through that. both are limited guys, but i want to see them in big fights on the networks.

lopez has some underrated boxing skills. he's a real vet. he does everything you can ask of a fighter. guys like him are among my favorites of the sport.

i'm picking maidana in a knockout. josesito will try and box. henry ramirez will have him using his height and trying to make maidana turn, the way alexander did. i think chino will catch up in a very nice fight.

KO (on the ground and counted out) in eight. both are slow starters

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Care to wager on that??

you win, larry rocks a pacquiao avatar and sig. a nice one. for a month. he cannot explain himself to anybody.

you lose, you rock a canelo sig for a month. with pride.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

you win, larry rocks a pacquiao avatar and sig. a nice one. for a month. he cannot explain himself to anybody.

you lose, you rock a canelo sig for a month. with pride.
        This bet needs to be done, larryx p1s5es me off with his constant floyd r1mm1ng

Comment

You could also throw Brandon Rios in there with these two and all combinations of fights between them would be awesome.

Maybe even Matthysse.

140 could be a great division.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Care to wager on that??
            gladly................

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
              This bet needs to be done, larryx p1s5es me off with his constant floyd r1mm1ng
              pisses you off??who the hell are you?

Comment

Could go either way, but I like Lopez in this one. He's got a good chin and has the size and reach advantage over Maidana. Marcos was dishing it out against Soto Karass, but he was taking a lot of punishment himself in that fight. Soto Karass was giving him hell in that fight before he stopped him. But there is a big difference between Lopez and Soto Karass, Lopez is in his prime, while Karass is past his best days and shopworn from all the grueling fights he has had in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                  Pisses me off too and I'm The Prince.

Now on to the fight, I think Maidana has got this, unless he gets old over night. Even Maidana coming in at 70% should take Lopez and stop him in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                    I'm someone who gets pissed off by people who obsess over certain fighters wether out of love or hate, I respect all boxers who step in the ring. This goes for *******s, *****s, klitards anyone that refuses to form an opinion on boxing, just praises there fighters while bashing others, skittlez was the same every thread could be made into a discussion of how Lewis was better than the klitschkos

Comment

Lopez likes to slug it out. That worked with Ortiz but got him destroyed by Canelo. He would get destoyed by Maidana. He would put up a better fight than he did with Canelo but he would end up getting KOed. When it comes to a brawl Maidana is one of the best. Lopez can't handle his power and relentless attack.

Comment

Working...
                      X