Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Any One No If Creatine Really Works?? And If So How Long B4 You See Results?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Any One No If Creatine Really Works?? And If So How Long B4 You See Results?

Does Any One No If Creatine Really Works?? And If So How Long B4 You See Results?

Yes it works. One cycle and you'll see a difference.

Comment

It works for my , i take 10 gram creatine 1 hour before i go to boxing training .
      It gives me more energy and im more explosive.

Comment

Stick with creatine monohydrayte dont try the ethyl ester. Creatine works very well for strength and endurance. After my 1st time using it I went from a 365 lb bench to 425 in 6 weeks and repped 225lbs 37 times up from 26 before...However you will gain a little bit of water weight and it is extremely hard on your liver so stay away from liquor...stick to 6 weeks on and at least 8 weeks off since Your body produces it naturally and if you stay on too long it could stop all together.

Also, when you take creatine the first 5 days, take 10 grams a day (loading phase) once in the morning and once after an evening workout, after that, only 5 grams after you workout. To maximize its effects you should drink grape juice or combine the creatine with a simple sugar. This will elevate your bodys production of insulin which will allow the creatine to be transported to cells much faster and effectively..........Good Luck
        Last edited by Detroit101; 12-28-2007, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit101 View Post
          Stick with creatine monohydrayte dont try the ethyl ester. Creatine works very well for strength and endurance. After my 1st time using it I went from a 365 lb bench to 425 in 6 weeks and repped 225lbs 37 times up from 26 before...However you will gain a little bit of water weight and it is extremely hard on your liver so stay away from liquor...stick to 6 weeks on and at least 8 weeks off since Your body produces it naturally and if you stay on too long it could stop all together.

Also, when you take creatine the first 5 days, take 10 grams a day (loading phase) once in the morning and once after an evening workout, after that, only 5 grams after you workout. To maximize its effects you should drink grape juice or combine the creatine with a simple sugar. This will elevate your bodys production of insulin which will allow the creatine to be transported to cells much faster and effectively..........Good Luck
          agree with this!

Comment

Creatine definitely worked for me while I was lifting but I haven't used it since I started boxing. When I would start a cycle, I would see the effects in about 5 days.

Besides the possible liver and kidney problems, I would watch out for cramping and pulled muscles from the creatine. You need to make sure you drink a lot of water when using the creatine because you will get seriously dehydrated.

What I realized is that I couldn't drink nearly enough water during my boxing workout. It's a lot easier to bench press when your full of water than to hit a heavy bag let alone spar.

Comment

Originally posted by baseliner11 View Post
              Creatine definitely worked for me while I was lifting but I haven't used it since I started boxing. When I would start a cycle, I would see the effects in about 5 days.

Besides the possible liver and kidney problems, I would watch out for cramping and pulled muscles from the creatine. You need to make sure you drink a lot of water when using the creatine because you will get seriously dehydrated.

What I realized is that I couldn't drink nearly enough water during my boxing workout. It's a lot easier to bench press when your full of water than to hit a heavy bag let alone spar.
              you are absolutely right....I drink at least 1 gallon of water a day...if i am on creatine I try for two....

Comment

Ragh!! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit101 View Post

what he said...

Comment

Working...
                  X