• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chucky4u6 View Post
    Garcia gets caught
    Brandon rios isn't good but Garcia will catch one
    so???

how many one's did Alvardao catch in that fight Rios aint got that kind of pop

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
      garcia does. and why do i think that? cause he's puerto rican and I'm puerto rican. and that's how most mexicans will decide who to pick.

on a serious note, it's an interesting clash of styles. a really good infighter in rios vs a boxer puncher garcia who isn't necessarily a classic boxer puncher.

can't wait!

Nailed it.

I don't know. It would take quite a few Garcia's special delivery ****** hooks from hell to put a dent in Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by chucky4u6 View Post
        Garcia gets caught
        Brandon rios isn't good but Garcia will catch one
        You're talking about like Rios has one punch KO power. He doesn't. And he was hitting Alvardo with everything. Garcia has a big power edge here, and considering Rios doesn't have defense at all, it was worse than Alvardo, he will get KO'd.

Comment

Toss up. Both guys are super tough, just depends on whose tougher. Garcia doesn't use his jab, so it's going to be a war whether they plan on it or not. Rios, might get caught with a super hook. 50/50 for me.

The man in my avatar kills both.

Comment

Garcia would smash Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
              Toss up. Both guys are super tough, just depends on whose tougher. Garcia doesn't use his jab, so it's going to be a war whether they plan on it or not. Rios, might get caught with a super hook. 50/50 for me.
              "might"? Rios has no defense and doesn't walk in with a jab. He's slow as **** as well and is lazy wiht his punches. Garcia will knock him out plain and simple. Mike Alvardo is sorry as hell too.

Comment

Garcia would beat Rios. He would land everything that he would throw and a couple of those left hooks would hurt and even knock down Rios.

Comment

Rios.

Garcia has mastered the art of timing but his punching power wont be enough for this to be effective against an opponent with a strong chin and keeps on coming like rios. garcia would get broken down.

Comment

why even entertaining the thought of a GBP fighter vs a TR fighter? you know boxing politics too well by now..right

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      "might"? Rios has no defense and doesn't walk in with a jab. He's slow as **** as well and is lazy wiht his punches. Garcia will knock him out plain and simple. Mike Alvardo is sorry as hell too.
                      Haha, i didn't mean "might" get caught. I meant "might" get KO'D, or TKO'D from said left hook from Hell. Or Rios could completely drown him.

Comment

Working...
                      X