Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's going to look like shit on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      He doesn't look as bad, but the fact he has that sweat suit on leads me to think he still has a ways to go or he's just looking to keep that weight off.
      That coupled with the fact he was layered at media day
      Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      He's using a full body sweat suit. Can't be on weight that much. We'll see how he looks at the weigh-in.
      I remember seeing a pic of Rios on a bike with a full sweat suit on before the Abril fight and that instantly lead me to think that he would look like **** at the weigh ins. Boy was I right, looking the same way right now.
      Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      If he is doing 22 rounds and the fight is in 3 days is that a good sign?

Isn't the week of the fight the week you are supposed to take off and recover?
      Lol of course is not right, it doesn't even sound right. Why would anyone spar on fight week. His so called team is killing this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        If he is doing 22 rounds and the fight is in 3 days is that a good sign?

Isn't the week of the fight the week you are supposed to take off and recover?
        Definitely not a good sign. It looks like Alvarado is going to smoke him.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-11-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

22 rounds?

That's like half of Sergio Martinez' rounds in training camp lol

Comment

Laughing at the idea that people believe '47 is the solution for Rios.

Comment

Rios better be ready to fight. Alvarado looks ready for war. If he's drained, Alvarado will make it show.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                I like Garcia, very good trainer but I never understood why he didn't push for Rios to move up a lot sooner, like Rios vs. Murray/ Abril should have never went down, Rios should have already had a few fights at 140 and be on his way to 147. That stuff really takes a toll.
                There has to be a reason. Maybe they don't feel he is ready for 147 and the fighters that are there now.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  22 rounds?

That's like half of Sergio Martinez' rounds in training camp lol
                  going 22 rounds the week of the fight is not good for his body IMO

Comment

still looks drained and like ****... alvarado is going to knock his ass out

Comment

Here's a pic from yesterday

Looking a little pale here.... and wtf is up with Donaire's knuckle? Seriously thinking he might have a boo boo now

Comment

Working...
                      X