Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler: No Problem Facing Froch in England, I'm Better!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler: No Problem Facing Froch in England, I'm Better!

WBC silver light heavyweight champion Mikkel Kessler (sat ringside on Saturday night in Nottingham, and watched Carl Froch (29-2, 21KOs) issue a five round beating on previously undefeated Lucian Bute to capture the IBF's belt at 168.

[Click Here To Read More]

F u c k yeah!!!!!

Comment

It's only fair to have it in Nottingham this time around. However, wouldn't be surprised if Froch gets awarded a controversial decision if it's close. I smell trilogy!!!!

Comment

this would be a great fight and a fantastic occasion in the UK, especially Nottingham

Comment

damn 168 ftw !!

Comment

Froch abuses Kessler if they fight again..

Comment

Sign this fight tomorrow!

Comment

Make it happen.

Comment

Sign this fight before someone changes their mind.

Id fly over to watch this one

Comment

i remember when......ooooowww what.....3 years ago...? ish?
                    only a few of us english fight fans reckoned on our boy carl froch and everyone else said......."who is carl froch".
                    and then, after showing the world that he would fight anyone ,anywhere he went to the supersix final with an unbeatable andre ward(on the night)losing decisively.
                    right through this whole period almost everyone else was running him down and now giving it lemon about how good he is.
                    many of you on here including some of my co-long standing members had him down as "a geezer with a decent chin and thats it".
                    i have always maintained he is everything a modern day fighter should be and he proved it saturday night.
                    all that talk about froch being shot after having a few wars?
                    hes only had 31 fights for christ sake, what about julio ceazer chavez snr? how many wars did he have before people said hes shot? or barrera? ricky hatton had 42 fights before knocvkin it on the head.
                    its bollocks.
                    on a lighter note, i won a very tidy little £82.00 on saturday at 40/1 with william hill on our boy doing this job on bute.
                    it was the easiest bet i ever made and was really shocked at these odds.
                    carl froch to ko bute rnd 1 through to 8 was 40/1 rnd 9 through to 12 was 30/1. how many people would have also been shocked by this? and how many people would now say (honestly) that they had bute winning because froch is ready to go based on a bad night against a fellah who walked into the ring with the same mindset as carl on saturday.
                    froch to beat kessler in a return but, andre ward is a big ask based on the distance between them last time however, i do see carl closing that big gap by a mile on a return.
                    and by the way, this was my view prior to saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                    X