No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tavoris Cloud: I Would Love To Defeat Bernard Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tavoris Cloud: I Would Love To Defeat Bernard Hopkins

Recently, IBF Light Heavyweight champion Tavoris "Thunder" Cloud made his return to BoxingScene.com's official audio show - "The Boxing Lab" -and spoke about his upcoming fight and his thoughts on the current state of the 175 pound division. [Click Here To Read More]

good stuff

Comment

Cloud, w/the 1000 punches or so he throws can put hopkins in a very unfamiliar position, all that being if hopkins gets by Dawson...

Comment

Cloud, So Would Everyone Else; But That's Your Pipe Dream! Ain't Happenin'!

Ask Kelly Pavlik, Jean Pascal how that works. Watch closely at the beatdown Dawson is about to take.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          good stuff
          He has the style to do it too. Cloud is an awesome pressure fighter that knows how to cut off the ring. His style beats Dawson & B-hop IMO. However that doesn't make him a greater fighter. He'll just be catching B-Hop damn near 50, no shame to B-Hop.

Comment

Cloud beats Hopkins for several reasons. Cloud's pressure would wear down Hopkins who would finally look his age. Cloud is superior to Pascal in power and if Pascal could drop and stun Hopkins, Cloud would have even greater success. Cloud would walk through Hopkins who hasn't had a KO since how many presidents back?

Comment

pressure? 1,000 punches?

Obviously you guys never seen what lateral movement does to pressure fighters.

See Cloud vs Mack. (where was the 1,000 punches from Cloud???)

See Hopkins vs Pavlik, etc.

Comment

Bernard can't be the same fighter forever.

(IM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF SAYING THAT)

Comment

I'm going to be one un-shocked mofo when B-Hop is stealing dudes souls.

At 50 years of age, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I'm going to be one un-shocked mofo when B-Hop is stealing dudes souls.

At 50 years of age, lol.
                    that's why I strongly oppose this fight. I really like Cloud. I would hate for him to become the town drunkard like Kelly Jack Daniels Pavlik.

Comment

Working...
                    X