No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Back in Camp, Eyes Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Back in Camp, Eyes Comeback

Former two division champion Ricardo Mayorga (29-8, 23KOs) is back in the gym. He resumed his training at the Alexis Arguello Gym in Managua. The unpredictable boxing is looking for a return bout in the fall, which may occur in August or September. Back in March, Mayorga, 37-years-old, challenged Miguel Cotto for the WBA 154-pound title. After putting up a gusty effort, he was stopped in the tweflth round. Mayorga did some light work in the gym, and then went to a military hospital to get a medical checkup on the left hand that he injured in the bout with Cotto.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My guess is he still needs the money. But hey; thats what you get when Don King handles your money:Nothing

Comment

gutsy??? what's gutsy about quitting?

Mayorga faked that injury, just watch the fight. Has anybody heard anything about it since? that fight was as fixed

gutsy my a$$

Comment

Fights i wanna see him n is with kirkland,canelo,angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
          gutsy??? what's gutsy about quitting?

Mayorga faked that injury, just watch the fight. Has anybody heard anything about it since? that fight was as fixed

gutsy my a$$
          Your an idiot.. he fought hard for 12 rounds then got caught with a nasty left hook.

Comment

I doubt he can fight Canelo sinces he's with goldenboy, which is dissapointing cos it could have been fun. oh well

Comment

Mayorga was still better than i thought in the Cotto fight. Hes still entertaining and gutsy. I would like to see him again against b level competition but i dont want to see him in title fights no more.

Comment

Ricardo v.s mosley I bet ricardo beats him

Comment

I want to Ricardo Mayorga vs Nick Diaz from Strikeforce in a boxing match. I can imagine the pre fight hype and **** talkin....

Comment

Bet we see Mayorga headlining another ppv within a year

Comment

Working...
                    X