No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Gives Until April To Decide on Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86
    In a perfect world based on what has already happened in boxing, marquez decides not to do a 5th fight, floyd gets pacquiaoed by guerrero, and pac and may decide to get it on in september instead lol
    wishful thinking...I'm in agreement

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Marquez is firm: "I'm not interested"

Now he wants to cycle off the PEDs before he signs

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=584143

Comment

Marquez got what he wanted. Why risk being robbed again?

According to Plankiao fans/JMM haters:
        If he doesn't fight-He's on PED's
        If he fights and wins-He's on PED's
        Who's crying now?
        Either way he's ****ed.

Comment

Retire man! Don't end up like Cotto bro..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            On Tuesday night in Mexico City, there was a meeting between Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) and his promoter Bob Arum, CEO of Top Rank. The two of them met to discuss the details of a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs). After the meeting, Arum said Marquez was given until April to decide his future.

Juan Manuel told Arum that he doesn't know what he wants to do next, regarding a fight with Pacquiao. They decided to revisit the conversation in April. Last December, in their fourth meeting, Marquez knocked Pacquiao out in the sixth round.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Marquez could have told him that over the phone, without him having to travel.

Comment

As a fan of JMM if he takes the fifth fight I hope e gets knocked the fuc out! He could have the perfect ending to his career but greed kills.

Comment

You guys are nuts! The guy fights all his life for peanuts and now has a chance to make 20 million. He won't pass it up. The stalling is just to build interest.

Comment

Cheater!

That's because he knows he cheated! It'll be good for him to fight Bradley in my opinion. Bradley would kick his ass. Too much stamina and he'll be too elusive and will keep the jab in his face.

Comment

Cheater!

These idiots here know he cheated man. It's too obvious to us real boxing fans what happened. How are you stronger and bigger than Manny all of a sudden? Every punch he threw moved Manny, come on man. At least you know what's up. Manny was about to KO him.

Comment

He's fighting Manny in Vegas

Comment

Working...
                      X