No announcement yet.

Would you watch Khan vs Prescott 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    What makes you think he even gets past Breidis? Personally I'd take Prescott to knock him out again in a heartbeat.
    Only way Khan wins if he can make it past the mid-point

Comment

Khan want to avenge Hatton's loss against Senchenko, but refuses to avenge his own loss against Prescott for some reason.

Breidis Prescott is at solid fringe contender level right now and has decent power. It's the type of fight Khan needs to be able to win to prepare himself for the Garcia rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Only way Khan wins if he can make it past the mid-point

Yeah I'd have to give Khan the edge in conditioning though I think Khans stamina is also little bit suspect.

A lot may disagree but is it me or when an opponent is actually giving him something to think about does he fade after 6?
        He has gone 10 or whatever at a pace but against guys who haven't been letting their hands go.
        Taking shots, even having to slip shots, block punches kills the gas tank!

If Prescott wasn't a 6-8 round fighter, he'd be a serious contender IMO

Comment

Ehhh the rematch should have been done long ago....but if can needs more "tune ups" before fighting top guys, then I wouldn't mind

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Khan want to avenge Hatton's loss against Senchenko, but refuses to avenge his own loss against Prescott for some reason.

Breidis Prescott is at solid fringe contender level right now and has decent power. It's the type of fight Khan needs to be able to win to prepare himself for the Garcia rematch.
            bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll watch any Khan fight, as long as the potential for him getting KO'ed is there

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Ehhh the rematch should have been done long ago....but if can needs more "tune ups" before fighting top guys, then I wouldn't mind
                cant call fighting some on who sparked you out in 56 seconds and someone you been refusing to rematch for over 3 years a tune up...more like facing your demons

Comment

Nope. Let's move on.

Comment

hell yeah why not, see what khan can do ( I think khan beat him down). plus khan never in a boring fight so watch any fight hes in.

Comment

Khan is Dead he hasn´t Future in Boxing

The Better For Him is Retirament

Well if he wants dead Khan vs Matthysse/Rios

Comment

Working...
                      X