Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Sure That Knockout Scared Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That ko was lame and Dallas is a ****in bum!!! Danny aint get shook up by that 1 bit. What Lucas did to Soto was 10x worst then that. Dallas laying there lookin like he got shot made the ko look worst then it actually was.

Comment

Lucas would give Danny boy a lot of problems.

Comment

Garcia is so scared and shook that he fell and broke his ribs. True story

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Up to this day I think this is a damn myth. People pay to see guys getting hurt and KOs not to hear someone speak their language. Plus they have translators and all these articles on here everybody can read just fine. Idk it's just me and how I feel.

Someone needs to do a research and look up who watches boxing more, English speaking folks or Latinos.

Anyway, I like the word PETRIFIED better.
          Well the way you and I see it is different because we are boxing fans but just think about what kind of exposure and viewership he could get if he went on ESPN and did a show there. Or just an interview. It should not have to be this way but it is the fact of the matter. You and I care about the fight and what we are seeing. We will watch no matter what. Trying to get a bigger audience or PPV buys is where it would help him. If it didn't help then countless fighters wouldn't be trying to learn English and doing interviews in English. It helped JMM vs Pacman 4. Besides that I don't trust the translators all the time. I watch countless Spanish interviews where translators are not translating properly. I'd rather just hear from them exactly what they mean.

Comment

Originally posted by CLubberLang View Post
            Well the way you and I see it is different because we are boxing fans but just think about what kind of exposure and viewership he could get if he went on ESPN and did a show there. Or just an interview. It should not have to be this way but it is the fact of the matter. You and I care about the fight and what we are seeing. We will watch no matter what. Trying to get a bigger audience or PPV buys is where it would help him. If it didn't help then countless fighters wouldn't be trying to learn English and doing interviews in English. It helped JMM vs Pacman 4. Besides that I don't trust the translators all the time. I watch countless Spanish interviews where translators are not translating properly. I'd rather just hear from them exactly what they mean.
            How often does ESPN do interviews with boxers? Last time I remember was Marquez before the Pacquiao fight and if you saw it... it's useless. You couldn't understand jack **** he was saying. And I don't think Showtime boxers are allowed on ESPN since ESPN has a deal with HBO. Plus they can still go on ESPN or whatever with a translator.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Who can't KO Khan? Who the **** Draws with Holt and Theopane?
              Marcos Maidana, Lamont Peterson, Marco Antonio Barerra, Andreas Kotelnik, Zab Judah and a few others. Khan hadn't been KO'd since Prescott in 2008 prior to Garcia. Dude may be chinny but he stayed up on his feet for some years before being put down. Khan is a better win for Garcia, then what Lucas has on his resume to date.

Comment

garcia scared

that boy scared

Comment

so why did danny pull out of judah fight if hes scared of matthysse? we dont even know if garcia can get past judah.. judah matthyse sounds like a nice scrap

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    so why did danny pull out of judah fight if hes scared of matthysse? we dont even know if garcia can get past judah.. judah matthyse sounds like a nice scrap

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    I wouldn't mind them replacing Garcia with Matthysse against Zab on the Barclays card. I think Matthysse won the first time. I would love it if he could beat Zab in a rematch, esp by KO, and then fight Danny when his rib heals.

Comment

Garcia is not scared to fight Lucas. He's a fighter. That's his job. Lucas would definitely give Danny problems, but to say he's scared doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X