Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people still believe Berto can beat Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley by COMFORTABLE UD

Berto has no damn legs, he will be gassed by the 5th Round

Comment

Berto doesn't have the stamina or infighting skills to beat Bradley, Tim is also the better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Berto doesn't have the stamina or infighting skills to beat Bradley, Tim is also the better boxer.
        I think Berto batters Bradley on the inside. I say it over & over again. People judge Berto too hard. He's fighting all Southpaws and he's got an idiot trainer that always tells him to go the wrong way. He'll look 10x better against a righty, espically on the inside

Comment

BTW, this is ofcourse if Berto isnt damaged. If he's the same Berto then fine. I didnt see the Zaveck fight where some say he looked like he hadnt recovered from the Ortiz fight. He may be a lil punchy now. Not in terms of slurring but just losing and taking a bit of a beating against Ortiz, sometimes it takes a lil out of you

Comment

Berto was on par with Zaveck when the fight was stopped lol. People are still mad that Bradley got a gift so they'll vote against him.

Comment

Bradley's a beast. Not many people could have taken Pacquiao's power and his pace for 12 rounds, and actually beat manny in the later rounds- something that's even harder to do.

Berto is perfect for Bradley. He can fight as good as berto on the inside. He just has no power.

I can't say who wins, all I know is that Berto better come conditioned because he's in for a long fight.

Comment

I think Bradley wins a tough fight by a wide margin, just some scary times in the first half of the fight. I don't think Berto's punching power and athleticism would be enough to beat a smart fighter like Bradley. Bradley's skills and conditioning gets him the UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  Bradley's a beast. Not many people could have taken Pacquiao's power and his pace for 12 rounds, and actually beat manny in the later rounds- something that's even harder to do.

Berto is perfect for Bradley. He can fight as good as berto on the inside. He just has no power.

I can't say who wins, all I know is that Berto better come conditioned because he's in for a long fight.
                  Nice bodyshot in your sig. Pac should have followed up with a right hook upstairs, that was part of Roach's gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Nice bodyshot in your sig. Pac should have followed up with a right hook upstairs, that was part of Roach's gameplan.
                    I think he looks like he thought Bradley was going to go down from it, and he was surprised that he didn't.

but bradley is made of pure muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post

Berto is not a good inside fighter which is why he resorts to clinching every time guys get in on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X