Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much for Broner being overhyped and Alexander being crap, right???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ponce De Leon, Litzau, and Perez were good/decent fights. It's not like there's a mega fight at 130 right now. Uchiyama, Salgado, Martinez, Magdaleno, Burgos....I don't think anyone there will beat him, sorry. Uchiyama is the best fight there. I still think Gamboa will beat him though.

Comment

I hope Broner becomes undisputed champ at 130 before he moves up. The dude is 22, he needs to take advantage of his situation. Pick up all the belts this year, and then move up next year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        Ponce De Leon, Litzau, and Perez were good/decent fights. It's not like there's a mega fight at 130 right now. Uchiyama, Salgado, Martinez, Magdaleno, Burgos....I don't think anyone there will beat him, sorry. Uchiyama is the best fight there. I still think Gamboa will beat him though.
        Nah he'll walk through Gamboa.

Comment

Cant believe people are still being negative towards Broner and Alexander. In terms of Broner, this guy was his mandatory! What do you want him to do? Fight guys who are ranked below? He is the upcoming talent in all of boxing, no arguments. In terms of Alexander, nobody has dominated Maidana like that. He showed speed, power, good feet, good head movement and took some of Maidana's best shots. Nobody can take anything away from Alexander, he faced in my books one of the avoided guys around and delivered. Really think some of the morons that comment on this site need to be fair, even if you dont like these guys dont hate when they were the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
            Cant believe people are still being negative towards Broner and Alexander. In terms of Broner, this guy was his mandatory! What do you want him to do? Fight guys who are ranked below? He is the upcoming talent in all of boxing, no arguments. In terms of Alexander, nobody has dominated Maidana like that. He showed speed, power, good feet, good head movement and took some of Maidana's best shots. Nobody can take anything away from Alexander, he faced in my books one of the avoided guys around and delivered. Really think some of the morons that comment on this site need to be fair, even if you dont like these guys dont hate when they were the better man.
            And yes before anyone comments, as a khan fan i can admit after khan faced 12 rounds with maidana he knew he was never getting in the ring with him again! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              Nah he'll walk through Gamboa.
              Broner said before the Perez fight that he wants to fight 4 times this year. Would love to see him fight Uchiyama in May or June, than Gamboa if he beats Rios. Gamboa-Broner would be a great fight. I'd have to root for Gamboa, because I like him just slightly more, and I think he'd have the speed to match Broner. But, if Adrien caught Gamboa, it'd get real interesting.

I just don't see how Broner is 22, has fought good fights in Ponce De Leon, Litzau, and Perez (who was his mandatory), and people say he's not fighting anyone good. Like, what the f**k???

Broner is going to be the next "If he doesn't fight them, he's avoiding them. And if he does fight them, he's cherry picking".

By the way, Cherry Pick-Shot-Duck are the most over used words by morons on this site, wouldn't you agree????

Comment

Broner said before the Perez fight that he wants to fight 4 times this year. Would love to see him fight Uchiyama in May or June, than Gamboa if he beats Rios. Gamboa-Broner would be a great fight. I'd have to root for Gamboa, because I like him just slightly more, and I think he'd have the speed to match Broner. But, if Adrien caught Gamboa, it'd get real interesting.

I just don't see how Broner is 22, has fought good fights in Ponce De Leon, Litzau, and Perez (who was his mandatory), and people say he's not fighting anyone good. Like, what the f**k???

Broner is going to be the next "If he doesn't fight them, he's avoiding them. And if he does fight them, he's cherry picking".

By the way, Cherry Pick-Shot-Duck are the most over used words by morons on this site, wouldn't you agree????
                Totally agree! Do you think Gamboa beats Rios? I cant see it. Rios is a beast.

Comment

Broner will get knocked out as soon as he steps up.

He already lost to Ponce

Comment

I honestly want this guy to round up all the belts first before he makes the jump to 135. He has the talent, so why not? The current champs at 130 are Takashi Uchiyama and Juan Carlos Salgado. He should fight Salgado (IBF) next, then whoever holds the WBC belt, then Uchiyama (WBA). Clean out the division first. If he can land Gamboa, ehh....that'll be nice but Gamboa is busy dealing with Rios.

Comment

I was never high on Broner or Devon but I have to give credit where its due... to BRONER. Alexander on the other hand can suck a d1ck, he was punchin and grabbing and even punching while holding, shoving Maidana back with his forearms/elbows and Steve Smoger stood idlely by: was the first time I ever agreed with harold letterman when he said smoger was doing a terrible job smh

Comment

Working...
                      X