Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nishioka vs Marquez Early Results: Chris Martin Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nishioka vs Marquez Early Results: Chris Martin Upset!

In his Top Rank debut, undefeated super bantamweight Chris Martin (23-1-2, 6KOs) lost a shocking ten round split decision to journeyman Jose Angel Beranza (34-21-4-2, 26KOs). The scores were 97-93 for Martin, 98-92 for Beranza, and 96-94 for Beranza. Martin looked very sluggish in the contest and he allowed Beranza to outwork him in too way many rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn !! Beranza's gonna be one of those Cruz,Salido late bloomers!

Comment

Now Top Rank will get rid of him, which is what they do when one of their fighters loses.

Comment

So Arum snatched this kid from Golden Girls only to lose to a journeyman. Rofl **** you Arum!!!

Comment

LOLOLOL - DONEZO. . . arum will rid his ass, or simply use him as a tune-up guy for others until his contract is expired.

Comment

Wow Boxing has become so ****ty...Im glad this guy lost. its sad how boxers reputation are being created by having them fight lesser opposition. Im glad this fraud fighter got discovered at its inception. Sometimes I wonder if all the "stars" of this era are really that good or are they just marketing creations since all i see in boxing is Ducking and Dodging all around. **** all the promoters.

Comment

yo anybody got a stream for the MAIN EVENT? I know top rank is showing the undercards. .. but i don't think they will show the main event. . . any streams would be appreciate! PM if necessary! green k and points will be sent!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                yo anybody got a stream for the MAIN EVENT? I know top rank is showing the undercards. .. but i don't think they will show the main event. . . any streams would be appreciate! PM if necessary! green k and points will be sent!!!
                Same here... I'd appreciate a link if anyone has. Thanks!

Comment

need a hook up as well on a link fellas...thanks

Comment

Need one here as well..

Comment

Working...
                    X