No announcement yet.

Cottos next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
    Cotto can't even say Floyd's name...even when asked directly about fighting him during post fight interviews.

Sure he talk a good game to latino magazines...but when those HBO cameras are in his face...he forgets who Floyd is.

You expect Floyd to stalk him for a fight??

If doesn't work that way.

When Oscar was the top money maker....he didn't call out broke mofos.
    He already said he cant make Floyd fight him and that Floyd was a fighter who avoids tough challenges. Watch the post fight HBO interview after Mosley I think it was there.

Comment

Cotto can't even say Floyd's name...even when asked directly about fighting him during post fight interviews.

Sure he talk a good game to latino magazines...but when those HBO cameras are in his face...he forgets who Floyd is.

You expect Floyd to stalk him for a fight??

If doesn't work that way.

When Oscar was the top money maker....he didn't call out broke mofos.
      STFU..........floyd will never fight cotto..................he ducked him once he will duck him again:*******::*******:

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        STFU..........floyd will never fight cotto..................he ducked him once he will duck him again:*******::*******:
        Cotto is nobody to duck...never has been..never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          He already said he cant make Floyd fight him and that Floyd was a fighter who avoids tough challenges. Watch the post fight HBO interview after Mosley I think it was there.
          Floyd can't make Cotto fight him either.

Everytime max or larry asked that eyebrow plucker about Floyd he says"I lets my peoples tells me who to fights"

Comment

he should fight martinez. damn that'd be sick!

Comment

Collazo has gone on record saying he is willing to fight Cotto.

Comment

Floyd can't make Cotto fight him either.

Everytime max or larry asked that eyebrow plucker about Floyd he says"I lets my peoples tells me who to fights"
                so pls enlighten us and tell me when Floyd says anything different than that?! lol u nuthugger, Cotto has never ducked anybody, thats FACT, now when Floyd is asked who he wants to fight he says oh i'll leave it up to Al Haymon....

Comment

he should fight martinez. damn that'd be sick!

Comment

Watch and see Cotto taking another easy fight. Another non top 154 pounder.

Comment

Working...
                    X