Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe on Mayweather/SHO Deal: This is Great for Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe on Mayweather/SHO Deal: This is Great for Boxing

Leonard Ellerbe, the CEO for Mayweather Promotions, called his boxer's deal with Showtime/CBS - "a great day for boxing." It was announced on Tuesday that Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) had signed a six fight agreement with Showtime/CBS.

The first fight of the multi-fight agreement will land on May 4th at the MGM Grand - when Floyd defends the WBC welterweight title against Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs).

Mayweather has spent the better part of his career with HBO, but Ellerbe indicates that Showtime was very aggressive and came out swinging with both hands to secure a long-term agreement with Mayweather. [Click Here To Read More]

ellerbe riding floyd's ****?

that's new

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

:*******::*******:

Comment

Floyd wanted to fight Guerrero.. boy what a surprise.

Comment

WTF??? WOW!

But Congrats to him I guess, not good for HBO though! I would love to see him fight on CBS Network at least once out of those 6 FIghts even if it is against a BUM it would be nice to see a Boxing Superstar fight on Network TV

So much for "DUCKING GUERRERO" is some people was suggesting last week

Comment

Haters out in their usual full force. Hahaha envious b1tches.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Haters out in their usual full force. Hahaha envious b1tches.
              yeah i hate floyd , lol, but this is a good move from floyd, lol, floyd can kizz my blakk azz but thank you floyd for finally doing something good for boxing instead of doing his normal gimmicks

Comment

Let the fight begins!
                Last edited by Heavy Heart; 02-19-2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

6 fight deal does that mean all to Floyd? Or fighters on his Promotional company... whoever they are?

Comment

Pac vs Floyd, 2-3 years ago should be great for boxing! But Floyd Ducks the Fight everyone wants him to take!

Fighting Guerrero in not Great!!! It's disappointing!

Comment

Working...
                    X