Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Fans...did JMM juice or not? what you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac Fans...did JMM juice or not? what you got?

real simple question for all Pac fans...did JMM juice or not? what do you base your opinion on?? what you got?
    In MY OPINION JMM did juice to beat Pac
    26.19%
    In MY OPINION JMM did NOT juice to beat Pac
    60.71%
    Mayweather still sux donkeydeek
    13.10%

Comment

Yeah he juiced everymoring with Orange Juice and 25 quail eggs

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/21692...s-unusual.html

Comment

Theres only a few posters on this site that actaully thinks he juiced up for the fight.

Comment

I think he did. Because of his age, and the fact that he never looked so muscular his whole carreer. At 39 your testoterone is not like when your 25, that why most fighters start to look softer when they get older. But hey im not mad at him, he is just playing the game I think Pac juiced once he started fighting at the higher weight classes..he was walking thru some heavy bombs from bigger guys and not skipping a beat.

Comment

This thread has potential.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              real simple question for all Pac fans...did JMM juice or not? what do you base your opinion on?? what you got?
              Set up a Public poll.

Comment

HATERS GONNA HATE

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  peds can't improve a chin though, right?
                  No, but what they do is allow you to take more punishment and recover quicker. They just make you plain stronger.

Comment

Remmember when Mosely fought DLH..my man was going toe to toe with DLH..taking everything DLH threw at him..And remmember Vargas after the Tito fight he was never the same..he got dropped by Rivera who is no power puncher..then he goes in like a tiger againts DLH..and yes he does end up getting KO'ed but you see how he was so aggressive and focused..and wasnt the same guy who fell face first againts Rivera. These are just good examples of guys who have juiced in the passed..thats what im basing my opinion on.

Comment

Working...
                    X