No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Perez vs. Maldonado in Play For ShoBox Clash on 8/24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Perez vs. Maldonado in Play For ShoBox Clash on 8/24

According to inside sources it looks like two once promising prospects, Mikey "The Artist" Perez and Fidel Maldonado Jr, will be squaring off against each other on an August 24h ShoBox.

Perez 16-1 (10 KOs), who is coming off of a second round TKO over hard hitting Eric Cruz, is looking to get back into the spotlight as one of boxing's best prospects after suffering his first loss in his professional career at the hands of Omar Figueroa via a fourth round TKO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i'm going for perez in this one,maldonado is some ****y guy,look at his last fight to see what i'm talking about and read the comments,its funny

Comment

Perez had a good win this weekend,I got him by ko.

Comment

This is going to be a good fight. I hope Perez beats Maldonado, Maldonado is a loud mouth douche. I don't like boxers who disrespect there oppoents. On one of his early fights his dad and him were making fun of the other fighter after they knocked him out. In maldonaldos last fight he got knocked the he'll out by fernando carcamo what a he'll of a ko by this kid. A great upper cut thrown by carcamo.

Comment

Shobox has been handing out some good fights this year.

Comment

Damn good little fight. Showtime has got to start promoting these fighters to people.

Comment

Working...
            X