No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao to make $26 million + for Bradley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    ofcourse you dont...coz it hurts you that pac makes tons hell of a lot more than you hero...lol
    Posts like these I just don't get. You know FOR A FACT Floyd made 32 million guaranteed for his last fight. So why would you blatantly lie like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Posts like these I just don't get. You know FOR A FACT Floyd made 32 million guaranteed for his last fight. So why would you blatantly lie like that.
      Trolling.... He's really a fan of Mayweather's and is trying to make pac fans look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        FORBES WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL CELEBRITIES LIST IS OUT: PACQUIAO - #33; MAYWEATHER - #55

enough said.. Move on guys keep it moving like a traffic cop boys hehe!
        Most powerful celebs? I have a hard time believing that. John Travolta owns airplanes that he flys himself & gets handjobs from heterosexual male massage people. I gotta think there are more powerful people in the entertainment industry than in boxing to have Floyd & Manny even on such a list. And Manny's "power" comes from Arum more than anything anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          not to mention the top dollar Pac gets from endorsement deals with top brands. Damn who's rich!

26m plus plus.. that's like damn that blew me out of the water! Flowmos can't believe it.

I know you guys lack common sense, when I guy talks in public about numbers he is accounted for what he says. Pac knows whats up!

FORBES WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL CELEBRITIES LIST IS OUT: PACQUIAO - #33; MAYWEATHER - #55

enough said.. Move on guys keep it moving like a traffic cop boys hehe!
          that's why pac/arum are doing the right thing -- ignore the pu55y. let him rot and fight his own fights. pac is not the one being called a chicken and coward left and right.

pbf is nearing retirement age. he said so himself. so he has more than a year left to decide whether he wants to remain a duck for the rest of his life or not. i would ignore him if i were pacman at this point, especially when pbf makes these insulting offers. i'd like to see pbf beg for the fight. just remember, he has more than a year left to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
            huge portion will be going to bob

I feel sorry for pac he should be getting paid more than 6 mil
            I think that the 26mil is all for Manny, they are talking about mostly PPV share for Manny, if you have any brain in you we can evaluate this with simple math... Let's just say conservatively the fight made only 1million buys, that's roughly 60mill total, by law the fighters are entitled to 40%, while the other 60% goes to the promoter and the TV network... Maybe 5% goes to Bradley and the other 35% of 60mill goes to Manny and that is roughly 21million, and there is still gate receipts and endorsement deals to be shared among them... So 26mill for Manny is not far of!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              You do realize that Floyd promotes his own fights, and he signed his own check for him, he could have put there 100mill and it wouldn't matter... He still have to wait until after the fight to get properly what is his, after sharing some with his co-promoter, the network and co-fighter...

Comment

LOL if he is going to make that much then how come Arum's jew ass wont give him more than 6 million up front, less than what cotto just made?

Talking about it and actually doing it are two different things. Arum's people play number games with the payments on the back end and Pac's uneducated ass is too dumb to realize how badly he is getting robbed. Its ok though, Pac has "independent" accountants hand picked by Arum to catch anything shady.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  You do realize that Floyd promotes his own fights, and he signed his own check for him, he could have put there 100mill and it wouldn't matter... He still have to wait until after the fight to get properly what is his, after sharing some with his co-promoter, the network and co-fighter...
                  it's useless having debates with morons who clearly only wants to believe what they want to believe.

as far as i know forbes is an independent entity.

case close.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    Sure Slob we believe you. Than why is Mannys old accounting firm suing him for 6 hundo for lack of payment?

Yeah the one that found that Koncz who is supposed to represent Pac was getting paid by both Pac and Arum. The same company that Arum had Pac fire and replace with a company of his choosing.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                      that's why pac/arum are doing the right thing -- ignore the pu55y. let him rot and fight his own fights. pac is not the one being called a chicken and coward left and right.

pbf is nearing retirement age. he said so himself. so he has more than a year left to decide whether he wants to remain a duck for the rest of his life or not. i would ignore him if i were pacman at this point, especially when pbf makes these insulting offers. i'd like to see pbf beg for the fight. just remember, he has more than a year left to decide.

This is you're brain on drugs bahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X