No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme Will Return on August 19th in Ponce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme Will Return on August 19th in Ponce

On Friday June 10, former world champion DeMarcus Corley was matched against welterweight prospect, Thomas Dulorme (12-0, 10 KOs), on the card Boricua Invasion 1, at the Roseland Ballroom in New York. After being dominated in the ring by Dulorme for 10 rounds, the experienced fighter heaped praise on the young boxer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dulorme is the real deal

Comment

good to see him be active.

Comment

Dulorme, Gonzalez, and Del Valle - for them to have roughly 12 fights each and be picture perfect fighters is amazing. These guys fight like they are 32-0 each. Their skills are superb. These are the guys that will be the big names in boxing in the years to come along with some others....but these guys stand out.

Comment

I like how the 3 guys I mentioned stepped up their game over the weekend. Cannot say the same for Jesse Benavidez who fought a damn 6-7 fighter. SHAME on him an his team for taking setups.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Dulorme, Gonzalez, and Del Valle - for them to have roughly 12 fights each and be picture perfect fighters is amazing. These guys fight like they are 32-0 each. Their skills are superb. These are the guys that will be the big names in boxing in the years to come along with some others....but these guys stand out.
            +1

They are all definitely talented, hopefully they all stay focused and continue to work hard. I look forward to watching their development going forward.

Comment

Working...
            X