Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mijares Schooled and KTFO Darchinyan

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
    Two coin flips took place during today's final press conference for the unification clash between WBA/WBC super flyweight champion Cristian Mijares and IBF junior bantamweight champion Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyan. Mijares won both flips. The first coin flip concerned which champion comes out first. Mijares decided to let Darchinyan come out first and be announced last. The second flip concerned corners. Mijares chose the red corner. Mijares and Darchinyan meet Saturday live at 9 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast) on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING.

third one's the charm, Mijares is going to school Vic.
    OWNED AGAIN

He'll beat him in a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      same here. hopefully this is one of those wakeup calls that make a fighter even better ala hagler/antuofermo

Comment

i was rooting for mijares coz i want darchinyan to shut the fuuck up. but right when he felt the first punch of darchinyan i knew he was gonna lose. it's kinda of an instinct. i had it during the bumtista-de leon fight and de leon-juan ma fight

Comment

exactly. when he first got dropped, he had that look in his face that said "holy **** im in a fight, its gonna be a loooong night"

Comment

Frijoles better bring a gun with him if he ever gets another shot.

Comment

no, that would be nonito!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He was completely outclassed. In every aspect. There shouldn't even be a rematch. Mijares lost to the best fighter he's ever faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
                  i was rooting for mijares coz i want darchinyan to shut the fuuck up. but right when he felt the first punch of darchinyan i knew he was gonna lose. it's kinda of an instinct. i had it during the bumtista-de leon fight and de leon-juan ma fight
                  Did it happen during Hopkins-Calzaghe? How about Marquez-Pacquaio? Or is your radar sensitive enough to pick up the differences on these things?

GTFOutta here...

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    He was completely outclassed. In every aspect. There shouldn't even be a rematch. Mijares lost to the best fighter he's ever faced.
                    yup he'll just be in the same position as he was last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X