Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Price, Pulev Are Threats - Not Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    you come across as sounding like a 12 year old.

Fury is more proven than Price who is also "my countryman", and I feel Price would be an easier proposition than Fury. Price has been stopped by every decent fighter he's ever fought.
    Again, I'm saying absolutely nothing about Fury. What I'm saying is, for you to imply that Wlads camp is ducking Fury is laughable at best. Fury is still a lot younger then both guys and all his trainer said is the other two are more of a threat at the moment.

Nothing about this article is as ludicrous as you think, and to think he's ducking fury is plain silly, when he mentions Pulev and Price who are just as dangerous opponents as you think Fury is. Again, had he said something like Liakovich and Adamek, you could make a case for what you're saying. But that's not the case and you say I sound like a 12 year old, but to me you sound like a butthurt Fury fan who is using absolutely no logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      The fact is that absolutely no one will beat either K bro on points, so it would have to be someone with a big punch. Price may have the power to KO Wlad (I´m not sure if Vitali can be KOd by a human), feather fist Fury certainly does not. Pulev? He´s good, but I just don´t think he has the KO power to do the job. Besides that Pulev is strangely hittable with a right cross and that´s not the way to beat Wlad.
      Price is the biggest threat to Wlad (in terms of heavy hands), no doubt. But Price still needs a real test, as other people pointed out here, before we can say much about his real worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        The fact is that absolutely no one will beat either K bro on points, so it would have to be someone with a big punch. Price may have the power to KO Wlad (I´m not sure if Vitali can be KOd by a human), feather fist Fury certainly does not. Pulev? He´s good, but I just don´t think he has the KO power to do the job. Besides that Pulev is strangely hittable with a right cross and that´s not the way to beat Wlad.
        Son, come on now

Comment

Slightly off topic: What happened with the Fury-Cunnigham fight....is it official or did it fall apart?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Son, come on now
            I´m quite sure you´re not in the position to call me son. Admittedly Fury has actually looked like a real pro recently, but he is not and he´ll never be a big puncher, even though he does have the greatest ever uppercut on Youtube.

Comment

Feather fisted bum.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
                Wlad ducking price? Now that's laughable
                He was obviously talking about Fury ducking Price.

Comment

Price would have a chance against Wladimir, for sure. He stocks some power; all it'd take is one big right and it'd be game over.

Same applies for Wladimir, mind...

Comment

I think its the opposite, Fury is the biggest threat atm, but thats just me..

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                      Feather fisted bum.

It took him about 2 minutes and 20 clean punches to stop him after he was first hurt. That shows completely the opposite of what you intended to show by posting it.

Comment

Working...
                      X