Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust me. Floyd won't be fighting twice next year. He will fight Guerrero and stack the undercard with supporting stars like Canelo. The biggest mystery would be who is Canelo fighting? I have a feeling it would be Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      Trust me. Floyd won't be fighting twice next year. He will fight Guerrero and stack the undercard with supporting stars like Canelo. The biggest mystery would be who is Canelo fighting? I have a feeling it would be Cotto.
      looks like your right on so far!

Comment

• You do know he said that line just for his hater............right? Floyd only cares about the big money and the top guys at the moment.

Comment

• Well if he fights twice this year that will be 3 more time since this article came out,whats your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Well if he fights twice this year that will be 3 more time since this article came out,whats your point?
            Point is....He wont fight any big threats...Well according to the duck man himself Floyd Mayweather! Did you read the POST. This is how the Best In the World do it! The P4P Champ..i mean Chump! They fight at minimum risk with lesser opponents! Not dangerous fighters! Health First. Getting Older....ya know! -Floyd Mayweather!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Point is....He wont fight any big threats...Well according to the duck man himself Floyd Mayweather! Did you read the POST. This is how the Best In the World do it! The P4P Champ..i mean Chump! They fight at minimum risk with lesser opponents! Not dangerous fighters! Health First. Getting Older....ya know! -Floyd Mayweather!
              If floyd is a chump, why is it that he can't fight anyone at 147 and it be considered a good fight? WHat other chump has to go above his weight class to find credible opponents?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                If floyd is a chump, why is it that he can't fight anyone at 147 and it be considered a good fight? WHat other chump has to go above his weight class to find credible opponents?
                you look at as go beyond a weight class. I look at as run from a weight class! To much freash meat and up comers in the 140-147 divisions! Not safe...gotta go up and avoid other threats like Sergio and Canelo!
                Its a good place to move up so he can make smaller guys move up to fight him! hmmm Guerrero!
                Last edited by PAC-BOY; 01-02-2013, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  you look at as go beyond a weight class. I look at as run from a weight class! To much freash meat and up comers in the 140-147 divisions! Not safe...gotta go up and avoid other threats like Sergio and Canelo!
                  Its a good place to move up so he can make smaller guys move up to fight him! hmmm Guerrero!
                  now canelo is a threat you guys crack me up last week he green this week he a threat and if they fight floyd is cherry picking

Comment

• 5 more fights that will span 3+ more years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                      5 more fights that will span 3+ more years.
                      :AOR: 5 more years!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X