WHAT ARE THEY MISSING Vol 2: Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT ARE THEY MISSING Vol 2: Robert Guerrero

What is he missing?

I'd say he's one of the more complete fighters around, and yet I still say he'd get demolished if he ever fought Floyd or Manny...

So why is that? What's he missing?

He's decent speed, he seems to have pretty good power, he's got stamina up the ass, he can box on the outside, and fight skillfully on the inside... He's got a ton of heart...

That's all the talent a boxer can possibly have

So it must be something else? What can be done to make is so that Guerrero, not necessarily can beat Floyd or Manny, but can be on that level...

I wonder was the Berto fight the first time NSB seen RG fight?

Comment

I agree that Many and Floyd beat him but I don't know if I would go as far as saying he would be demolished. I can't doubt him any longer, at first I thought he would never carry the weight well but he has. I never thought he would take a welters shot but he has. I never thought he could hurt an welter but he has.

I can't doubt this kid anymore, Guerrero is just that...a warrior like his name implies and I think he deserves a payday even though I don't think he beats the elite of that weight class.

Comment

The same mobility he had in the lower weight classes, think he entered the ring at 152 against Berto, maybe he should enter weighing 147. His ability to box, control distance and speed still haven't adjusted to the weight.

Comment

He's getting hit a little more than you like to see, more than he was getting hit at the lower weights. So far he can take the punch and has outclassed (Aydin) and outgutted (Berto), but he hasn't met someone at this weight who is better than him IMO. Mayweather would show where he stands P4P and I don't think it's that high yet.

Comment

I think Ghost beats most Welterweights besides Pacquiao, Mayweather and maybe Bradley...other then that I would pick him to beat the rest

The Welterweight Division is not even all that great, it just has the biggest Draws in boxing with Mayweather and Pacquiao but other then that, it is actually a very WEAK DIVISION
            Last edited by sicko; 11-29-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
              I wonder was the Berto fight the first time NSB seen RG fight?
              I believe it is. They think he some unskilled brawler now LOL. first time i ever seen him fight that way and this fools thinks thats the only way he fights.

Comment

Head and lateral movement, to avoid eating to many shots. He has good offensive boxing skills all around aside from being a real big puncher at his current weight. Heck even just paying a bit more attention to that side of the game could help him eat a lot less clean shots, he is a tough dude but toughness doesn't last forever.

He just is too easy to hit but since he can fight in different ways he can focus in on an area where his opponent can do the least damage to him.

So adding any defensive trick would work really, anything that allows him to take even less damage would be huge for him long run.

Comment

he aint got enough speed to go along with his skills to be match with those two

Comment

styles makes fight

he has about 40 percent chance to beat floyd

while

he has 10 percent chance to beat pac

his style is just not the right kryptonite for pac

Comment

Working...
                    X