No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Denies Trying To Steal Marquez From Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Denies Trying To Steal Marquez From Golden Boy

Top Rank Promotions CEO, Bob Arum, has denied accusations by rival CEO, Richard Schaefer, of Golden Boy Promotions, that his organization has conspired to steal Mexican three-division titlist and WBO and WBA lightweight champion, Juan Manuel Marquez, appraching him with the goal of securing a third bout against Top Rank Promotions' eight-division king Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Top Rank Promotions CEO, Bob Arum, has denied accusations by rival CEO, Richard Schaefer, of Golden Boy Promotions, that his organization has conspired to steal Mexican three-division titlist and WBO and WBA lightweight champion, Juan Manuel Marquez, appraching him with the goal of securing a third bout against Top Rank Promotions' eight-division king Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Come on now, Bob Arum wouldn't do something like that.

Everybody needs to get off his case, and leave the poor guy alone.

He is just trying to make a living, and would never take advantage of anyone.

Comment

Nobody is listening to Scheafer anyway, cause everybody knows he's a liar..

Comment

This might be one of those "yesterday I was lying, today blah blah" things.

Comment

did arum sign marquez? the same way gbp signed pac and donaire...knowing both donaire and pac was already under contract with top rank? and some other fighters as well...

gbp is the one thats been signing other fighters under contract

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            Come on now, Bob Arum wouldn't do something like that.

Everybody needs to get off his case, and leave the poor guy alone.

He is just trying to make a living, and would never take advantage of anyone.
            All he has ever done is give us the best matchups while Golden Boy lied, cheated, and stole from him. Arum is a shining light of truth in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              All he has ever done is give us the best matchups while Golden Boy lied, cheated, and stole from him. Arum is a shining light of truth in the sport of boxing.
              I think I'm gonna be sick.

Comment

Video tape shows Arum knocked out Marquezs nurse at his retirement home, and used her clothes as a disguise to get in...

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  I think I'm gonna be sick.
                  IT WAS A JOKE. No one can detect sarcasm at all around here lately.

Comment

I understand that Marquez wants a 3rd Pacquiao fight but if you look at everything in a whole. Golden Boy did a good job with Marquez's career. Way better than what Top Rank was doing prior.

Comment

Working...
                    X