Collapse
No announcement yet.

I belive Chris Arreola is a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasn't this fight been pushed back already? They should just cancel it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey
      Ever since he got himself in a postition for this WBC final eliminator, he has not fought

It has been over a year now, and every time the fight draws close, he gets "injured" or "ill" again.

Arreola knows if Vitali retires he will be handed the title, but he also knows Vitali would smash his stupid fat face in again and make him cry again.

He's just trying to delay the fight until vitali retires, the coward.

I hope WBC allows someone to step in for Arreola and fight Stiverne.
      EAD....
      anyone who steps into the ring is definitely not a coward. your bias just shows you prefer hurt pinktoe excuses. stfu

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        no corona. no taco truck. and roadwork. yuck.

arreola has nuts in the ring, but he lacks the cojones when it comes time to bite down in ze gym. he can't turn down a beer or a plate of food, either.

it's sad, because the guy has skills and some talent. if he were 215-220 lbs and could fight hard for 12 rounds he'd be a beast. he'd probably only lose to the klitschko brothers and david haye. if he can take haye's punch he might outwork him and get that udie.
        ^^^ This.......

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          That's easy to say for someone sitting comfortably at their computer desk in their mum's dank dark basement after finishing a third bag of Cheetos and sippin on a Big Gulp™ Coke....
          Ouch.......

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Nah, I think he's sick.

He would have still had to fight Stiverne to get the title. In fact, this fight was really going to be to determine who gets the belt when Vitali retires. Even if Vitali does fight once more, I don't think he'd bother with Arreola.

And let's be honest; Stiverne ain't ****.
            You misunderstood him. He is saying that Arreola is waiting for Vitali to retire so he can have a fight for the vacant WBC Title.

He does NOT want to fight for the Interim WBC Title because that would imply that he may have to face Vitali. Or the WBC is yet not giving him a Interim Title fight, thus he is biding his time.

Comment

Arreola was fun to watch when he was coming up, but he proved to not be dedicated enough to become a top player.

Comment

Comment

I think a lot of people are waiting for the klitschkos to go away

Once Wlad is gone we'll see a new era in the division. Their size, athleticism and boxing ability are an unconquerable task for most.

If you're not at least 6'3, you might as well not even try.

There have been big guys before, but they werent built like the klitschkos, and they just happen to have perfected their craft as well, and dedicate themselves to the sweet science.

They're special, and without a doubt the best heavyweights of their time.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-27-2013, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    Arreola was fun to watch when he was coming up, but he proved to not be dedicated enough to become a top player.
                    Don't write him off yet. You might have to eat your words later.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I’ve read reports and seen video of Arreola training for this fight. He’s slimmed down and looks to be in great shape.
                      My biggest complaint with Arreola is that he’s been so inactive over the last year or so. Chris Arreola’s at his best when he’s fighting every couple months or so and knocking guys out. To sideline him for so long is counter productive to him as a fighter and to fans who want to see him in action at least a couple times or more a year.
                      Yeah but even when he does that, who's he flattening? Complete no marks

The guy stopped fighting anyone decent when he lost to frickin Adamek

People need to wise up to what's happening here, the guy was utterly outclassed in his title fight, not only that he lost clearly to a very average contender in Adamek

Outside that his best wins are journeymen, and they are playing a game here called wait till Vitali retires and become paper champ, courtesy of Jose Suliman. It's corrupt and farcical

And why the hell are people giving a "professional athlete" big ups for losing a bit of fat? I lost 30lbs in the last 8 weeks, it was easy, i looked in the mirror and thought "****ing hell, i'm starting to look like Chris Arreola"

And yes I just said big ups
                      Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 02-27-2013, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X