Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burgos trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
      I know you aren't saying those pitty pat punches were tagging him all night. The body work alone Burgos did was more than enough.
      Pitty pat or not if it connects it counts right?? Who said you must hurt the opponent in order for the punch to count?

If Rocky only had a bit more punching power the story would have been another one because I tell you Burgos is the bigger puncher and Rocky took everything Burgos threw at him and kept moving forward.

Again, to me Burgos won a split one.

Comment

Rocky le vá a dar la revancha! y nos matamos otra vez!!!! Guerraaaaaa PUÑETA....

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981
          Really? He is going to repeat the same stupid things dumb posters around here say. Rocky got that gift because one incompetent judge. Rocky dont even have a following here in the island. If you ask around not many people know who he is.
          That's a shame cause Rocky goes out there and gives it 100% even if he's getting his ass kicked. Very fun guy to watch. I usually don't like guys with his style but I enjoy watching him for sure.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            1 incompetent Judge????????

Try 2, you can't get a draw unless 1 judge scores it a draw and the other 2 split their decision.
            I would've felt better if two judges had it a draw, even if I don't think that Rocky won 6 rounds. At least Burgos got a draw, unlike Beltran.

Comment

Burgos must be apocalypto or Rizo.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
                Quote:

Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck

1 incompetent Judge????????

Try 2, you can't get a draw unless 1 judge scores it a draw and the other 2 split their decision.

I would've felt better if two judges had it a draw, even if I don't think that Rocky won 6 rounds. At least Burgos got a draw, unlike Beltran.
                Are you saying Beltran beat Rocky?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Martinez/Beltran was more competitive imho, but it seems like the deducted point sealed the deal for Rocky to get the W.

I think Burgos had a much better performance than Beltran. I don't think Rocky won 6 rounds, never-mind 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Martinez/Beltran was more competitive imho, but it seems like the deducted point sealed the deal for Rocky to get the W.

I think Burgos had a much better performance than Beltran. I don't think Rocky won 6 rounds, never-mind 8 rounds.
                    I think Rocky would've won with the point taken off or not. Close fight but he won it. But yea very competitive fight.

Comment

burgos won this fight easily,by unanimous decision,like I said before,i think judges don't look at the body shots that good,if all of those body shots landed on his face it would have looked different and made a bigger impression on the jugdes,although it shouldn't have to because punches landed are punches landed and count to determine who wins the round,this was an awful decision and a rematch should happen immediately

Comment

Working...
                      X