No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Advises Pacquiao: Your Legacy is Secured, Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
    theres no reason for pacquiao to retire if he still wants to keep fighting.

1. he'd be turning down a lot of money by retiring.
    2. he can still fight and beat most if not any opponent as long as he does not eat KO punches. (this means he would probably decision most fights but still win)
    3. that is not how he should go out.

if he gets beat up or KO'ed after coming back, then he should definitely retire.

what pac needs to do is test himself and see if that devastating KO ended his career or not. and most importantly he needs to dedicate himself to boxing (a combat sport where u put ur health on the line) and quit all his side hobbies like being a governor, basketball, singing. he sucks in every single one of them anyways.
    I think Marquez cracked that chin from now on Pacquiao will look like Khan in the ring

Comment

Hatton and Paq only remembered for being knocked cold KO'd

Hatton's legacy was being knocked senseless KO'd flat out cold.
      Manny is finished and his legacy is ruined.
      One devastating Marquez KO punch put Paq on the heap of losers forever. Just as George Foreman is only remembered for getting KO'd by Ali. Paq got KO'd career over. Memories none.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I think Marquez cracked that chin from now on Pacquiao will look like Khan in the ring
        im pretty sure he did. but this just means that he has to fight more conservatively, which will be hard for him but its not impossible. there are lost of fighters with inferior skills, speed and power, with glass jaws to begin with and they still fight for way less money.

i dont think pac can beat floyd anymore (i used to think so) but only because his jaw is now shot. one of the reasons why i thought pac could beat floyd was because he would be able to keep attacking even after getting countered by floyd.

Comment

Pacquiao can bounce back, he was KO'd by a lucky punch in a fight he was dominating. No shame there. He should definitely come back and redeem himself if the fire still burns inside.

Comment

Retire from the sport, don't let the sport retire you. It's a shame we weren't able to see the Mayweather fight. I agree with those saying he should take a farewell fight in the Phillipines.

His mother and wife are begging him. What does a fifth fight with Marquez prove?

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
              Retire from the sport, don't let the sport retire you. It's a shame we weren't able to see the Mayweather fight. I agree with those saying he should take a farewell fight in the Phillipines.

His mother and wife are begging him. What does a fifth fight with Marquez prove?
              a shot at a better ending with marquez and his whole legacy is worth it IMO. especially if you're getting paid millions for it.

not to mention he was winning the fight before the super KO.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                Pacquiao can bounce back, he was KO'd by a lucky punch in a fight he was dominating. No shame there. He should definitely come back and redeem himself if the fire still burns inside.
                Lucky punch?

Comment

I hope they have a fifth fight so that Marquez can knock his ass out again....maybe this time he wont wake up

Comment

mikemack.... u really dont think of the oldest heavyweight champion ever when u think of foreman? personally, i think of the highest ko/fight ratio in the history of the sport(heavyweight) peace ya'll

Comment

Pacquiao's form of late hasn't been great so the danger of him going out on an even worse loss is there if he continues
                      Nobody wanted Chuck Liddell to go out on a knock out loss but the more he returned the worse it got
                      Not saying it will happen like that but he has peaked as a fighter and if he has the money he should retire IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X