Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Wants Danny Garcia, Settles For Everyone Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia is marketable, Lucas is not. which ****ing sucks for me as a fan because I find Lucas a more enjoyable guy to watch, he does everything Garcia does but he does it better. he has better ring generalship, a higher ring IQ, gauges distance much better, and cuts the ring off much better and IMO has more power

but Garcia has his father acting like a ******, and he speaks english. that's all you really need to know why this fight will probably never happen. if it does happen, lucas will need to stop danny or he'll get robbed like he did against Judah (GBP), and Alexander (GBP)

do you people see this by now? it shouldn't need to be spelled out like this. they're using matthysse to build up other fighters

Comment

Everybody hating on Garcia but he's not ducking no one so stop it gbp has big plans for Danny and Lucas will be in it Garcia is the better fighter just look at his record and look what he did to khan who was the best 140 pounder it will be a good fight but once Lucas sees he can't knock out Garcia game over

Comment

Danny Garcia will duck this fight harder than Floyd ducked Pac.

Comment

Lmao danny garcia is a bum. Him beating an old ass Morales & a glass chin Khan doesn't make him anything special.

Lucas wipes the floor with this clown.

Comment

Danny Garcia will beat Lucas Matthysse if they ever meet in the ring.

Comment

I don't think this fight happens

Comment

Matthysse is a beast, I'm def a fan and down to watch him fight! Garcia is ok but his dad is a fkn annoying @ss muth@fcker. He just needs to shut the fk up. He makes his son look bad.

Comment

i dont think garcia goes through Mathhysee's last 4 fights undefeated. plus he was robbed twice IMO. no way alexander won more then 3 rounds in that fight. was bull siht. plus in that close fight with judah i thought he was up a round or two with the knockdown . but then again boxing judging isn't the best. Matthyssee should be p4p right now fighting guys like JMM , Pac, Khan, Bradley, Ortiz, all the big big name fighters. GUY IS A BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
                    I wish this fight get made soon...Danny should take Lucas as a tune up for the Khan rematch...right now Lucas is in the way, trying to block the money fights with his mandatory position...kinda annoying imo...but hey, rules are rules...give dude his shot so he can go on with the rest of his career
                    Yo mah dude why you be talking out yo ass?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by dde91
                      i dont think garcia goes through Mathhysee's last 4 fights undefeated. plus he was robbed twice IMO. no way alexander won more then 3 rounds in that fight. was bull siht. plus in that close fight with judah i thought he was up a round or two with the knockdown . but then again boxing judging isn't the best. Matthyssee should be p4p right now fighting guys like JMM , Pac, Khan, Bradley, Ortiz, all the big big name fighters. GUY IS A BEAST.
                      Alexander and Ajose both UD GarcĂ*a.... EASILY. We all know he ain't KDing or KOing neither one of them. There's a reason why he ducked Ajose for so long till Lucas took care of that problem for him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X