No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Chavez's Tea May Have Caused Positive Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran: Chavez's Tea May Have Caused Positive Test

Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, the co-promoter of middleweight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs), believes the boxer's tea may have had marijuana as one of the ingredients. During his camp, Chavez was givena special tea to deal with his insomnia problem. Chavez failed a post-fight drug test in the aftermath of Saturday's twelve round decision loss to Sergio Martinez in Las Vegas. The boxer's drug test came up positive for marijuana.

Beltran reminds everyone that on July 19, the Nevada State Athletic Commission performed a "surprise drug test" on both Chavez and Martinez, and both came out clean. Chavez's team are having a second sample of his drug exam tested to verify the result of the first.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lmfao..you gotta be kidding me..this is your excuse??seriously

Comment

lol smh

seriously?

Comment

I tried that excuse with my p.o. one time. It didn't work surprisingly.

Comment

Lol this stuff is too funny, oh n by the way Beltran does this magical tea also cause u to get drunk off ur ass n get dwi 2 weeks Pryor to a fight, or is that a diff herbal tea altogether haha lol

Comment

David Haye dipped his toe in Juniors tea.

Comment

Oh yeah, happens all the time, it's like when I order tea in restaurants now, I gotta remember to ask them, 'Hey, do you have de-marijuanated tea?'

Comment

hey beltran. there's plenty of opportunity between july,19 and september 15. the fake worse champion in mexican boxing history is hard headed and deserves what he is about to get. its call a (REALITY CHECK). maybe he will finally grow up.

Comment

Next up, "someone sp1ked his tea"

Or,

"I put it in my tea, but i didn't drink it"

Or the old classic "i smoked it but never inhaled it"

This is getting funnier and funnier lol

(why is spi ked banned? it's a normal word?)

Comment

just admit you smoke the herb mon!

Comment

Working...
                    X