Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dunkin: Jorge Arce ‘Next’ for Donaire, Nishioka Afterward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dunkin: Jorge Arce ‘Next’ for Donaire, Nishioka Afterward

All signs point to new WBO junior featherweight titlist Nonito Donaire fighting Mexico’s Jorge Arce next, as the Filipino’s manager confirmed the news along with a tentative accord with WBC 122-pound boss Toshiaki Nishioka of Japan afterward.

[Click Here To Read More]

rigondeaux really needs to get nishioka SOON. obviously donaire doesn't want rigo but he might be forced into it if nishioka is taken out.

otherwise my money is on donaire vs arce, then nishioka, (as this article says, i'm not pretending to be a psychic!) and assuming those go well then he'll say he's beaten the best in the division, doesn't want a boring fight with rigo and wants to move up in weight.

Comment

wouldve rather seen him target nishioka first...

probably wants an impressive performance against arce due to him looking less than impressive in his last two fights

donaire still seems like the real deal to me but it would be nice if he targeted the more meaningful fights like he used to do

Comment

now lets see ppll defend this...so to anyone counting, thats 3 tune ups in a row. who needs 3 tune ups in a row, esp if ur a p4p fighter??? this is a waste of time.

Comment

he will be fighting arce for the money and name recognition.....nishioka next for being the best in 122...then rigo..all this year...so rigo fans..shut up and see how it plays out....nonito wont duck rigo....he wanst to unify like he said before..

Comment

People understand that Arce is an easier fight at 122 then the other two. This way he can get more comfortable to the weight and establish his power.

Comment

as long as he fights rigondeaux the jap i have no issues with it, since there is noone left to fight after he fights those 2. But for some reason I doubt that he'll do that. In my opinion the jap is not the best in the division though, and that is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                as long as he fights rigondeaux the jap i have no issues with it, since there is noone left to fight after he fights those 2. But for some reason I doubt that he'll do that. In my opinion the jap is not the best in the division though, and that is clear.
                no bro......nishi is recognized as the best in 122...thats a fact...if in ur opinion its rigo, i respect that...lets just all calm down and base these things on FACTS....

Comment

this has been nonito's plan all along genltemen so calm down....

rigo now should go for nishioka for the lineal that way if he wins , nonito has no choice but to figfht him...

and no, rigo is not the man at 122, nishioka is....

Comment

Nonito donaire dont want to fight with rigondeaux.the cuba fighter is the best in 122 lb

Comment

Working...
                    X